Detector(s) used
White's MXT

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Hey,
I am new to Columbus and am just getting into hunting. I have been trying to set a time to go on a hunt with acevilla and it is always good that we know more.

I am currently looking for some good farms to hunt.

Ian

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I am down near athens, but would love to hunt with you kids.... I am also a White;s dealer... I am the cheapest on machines and accessories of anyplace around! Let's work out a hunt soon!

Randy

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Hey Randy,

Maybe we can get a nice Ohio hunt going. I am working on permission for a couple of old 1800 era farms. I was thinking of a free hunt with families and maybe a end of day BBQ so we can all get to know each other.

Ian

PS wish I had know I would have bought a machine from you. But wifey needs one so maybe we will talk.

JTewell

Tenderfoot
Oct 23, 2006
Columbus here. Got out for a while today. Brought home a little change and a tick.<g> Glad to know I am not alone out there. JT

nadcarves

May 24, 2006
central ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Granville here..Waiting for the rains so as not to leave brown spots in the lawns..Picked up a Tesoro Silver U Max, so in the intrim, planting targets, mostly gold and small silver..I expect to have some fun with this toy.. Waiting for Molder brown to get off his duff. cordially Nad

P

pickaway

I'm still in Pickaway county, anybody out there hunting indian artifacts???

hangles

Sep 11, 2008
Nashport Ohio
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 DI Pro SL
hi there! I am in zanesville and new to the hobby. looking for someone to MD with. hey there Newark!

Harold

gibsondan

Nov 15, 2008
I am from Marion. I used to metal detect back in the 1980's. I'm tempted to get back into it.

tomted62

Oct 30, 2008
Tiro, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi,
I'm from Columbus... any of you can send me a message if you want to go tecting some time. I drive a truck over the road and I'm out for 2 weeks at a time and home for 3 days so I have time when at home.

Tom

its2bornot2b

Jan 19, 2009
northwest columbus here. im still new to the hobby though and have no idea of good places to go metal detecting around here. let me know if anyone has suggestions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread