Anyone CRH in the Orlando area?

usatc

Nov 28, 2008
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm in the Orlando area too but all I ever find are tons and tons of marked coins (red dashes, dots on Kennedy's ear, black stripes on rolls, black "X's", green lines, etc.). Oh, and recently halves that have the edges marked all around in silver pen and a "FU" on the front. I'd love to find that guy.

My hunts have dried up over the last month

OP
OP
silverfinder20

silverfinder20

Apr 28, 2011
orlando
well im not marking my coins. I just put a check mark on all the wrappers. But i dont order boxes of half dollars anyways. I just get the CWR but lately i havent been able to find any. Hopefully there will be more silver out in the wild while silver is going down. Good luck CRH in Orlando.I know I have some competition because everytime i ask for half dollars at banks they always say that some guy always comes in an picks them up. Seems as though im always an hour behind this one guy. It reallys makes me mad >:(

usatc

Nov 28, 2008
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well that's definitely not me... I only order from one bank and usually dump mine on a weekly trip to Ocala. I rarely stop by looking for loose halves at banks. Good luck and i hope he starts getting there late!

coin flipper

Mar 25, 2011
East Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
looking to buy one
First come, first served. Everyday there is more competition, it is the same way here. Carry good karma and the positive will be returned. Happy hunting.

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
I hate the marking of coins. I only mark the wrappers. I have come across a lot of M in blue sharpie, black sharpie stripes, red dots dates, occasional edges marked in black sharpie. I have been having better luck with asking for halves than ordering boxes but I will continue to search boxes. I am stepping my boxes up to 3 a week so we will see. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread