Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope , hypnosis is not for me. Just thought you might self diagnose all your own spiritual illness.

I tried hypnosis for my anxiety and panic attacks I couldn’t go under I tried one more time and I just fake it so the guy wouldn’t feel bad. I wasn’t the right candidate I couldn’t get comfortable in the first place with my anxiety just having to go there.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried hypnosis for my anxiety and panic attacks I couldn’t go under I tried one more time and I just fake it so the guy wouldn’t feel bad. I wasn’t the right candidate I couldn’t get comfortable in the first place with my anxiety just having to go there.

Watch the Silent Prayer.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you know you are crazy?Like I said,how do you know you are not hypnotized already?
Ah personal attacks... might have to report that conduct to the mods.

Turn that resentment loose and your mind will work so much better.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
You have a spiritual sickness they treated with pills burning your brain out.

so you say i have a spiritual sickness ? and what are u basing that on ? are u sure u have all ur facts straight ? and just for kicks and giggles. tell me what u suggest to cure my sickness ? OH AND INCASE I DIDNT ASK ? WHAT IS UR TRAINING IN ?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
so you say i have a spiritual sickness ? and what are u basing that on ? are u sure u have all ur facts straight ? and just for kicks and giggles. tell me what u suggest to cure my sickness ? OH AND INCASE I DIDNT ASK ? WHAT IS UR TRAINING IN ?
Why did you go to the drs. to begin with?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Why did you go to the drs. to begin with?
wait a minute ? there u go asking more questions when u havnt aswered mine YET ! i asked u what ur training was in ? and ya havnt told me what you prescribe for my spiritual sickness or whatever ur callin it. this is like when i went to the other doctors ? they expect me to believe what they're dishin and i'm expected to pay for their what ? opinion ? and if they're wrong oh well ? we'll try something else ? and if it kills ya ? oh well i have plenty more guinea pigs. oh wait they're lab rats. SO WHAT.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
why does one go to doctors ? hmmmm ! geeeee ? well let me take a stab at this ? maybe a solution to my problem ? DOH ! THATS IF ITS NOT ASKING TOO MUCH ?
The problem being??They are good mechanics,fix a broken bone,stitch up a gash,anything else..here,take a pill.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
The problem being??They are good mechanics,fix a broken bone,stitch up a gash,anything else..here,take a pill.

the problem being ? no the problem is ! did i receive the proper care ? NO ! i should have been warned that some quack is going to write me hundreds of prescriptions for some drugs that may or may not work ? at whose expense ? now who is paying the ultimate price ? guess who ? do u have to wonder about mt attitude ?

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Hi my name is truth and I’m a digaholic” “ hi truth!!”

See.. you self diagnosed without hypnosis. Those of you that have not figured it out yet, this thread has nothing to do with diagnosis. It is just another attempt to get gullible and unsuspecting people to click on his links and submit to hypnosis. he does this exact thing every few months.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
See.. you self diagnosed without hypnosis. Those of you that have not figured it out yet, this thread has nothing to do with diagnosis. It is just another attempt to get gullible and unsuspecting people to click on his links and submit to hypnosis. he does this exact thing every few months.

If you say so.I could care less what you click on.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you say so.I could care less what you click on.

bullshit.jpg

If you didn't care you wouldn't start these threads...hoping to lure
an unsuspecting site member into [what I believe is] a mentally
twisted religion.

If you score a new cult member, do you win a toaster or something?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1923879

If you didn't care you wouldn't start these threads...hoping to lure
an unsuspecting site member into [what I believe is] a mentally
twisted religion.

If you score a new cult member, do you win a toaster or something?

Why are you so judgmental? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, please end it.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread