Anyone ever hear of Estonia?

Have you heard of Estonia?

• Total voters

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350
dang, you mean Eastonia is not the east side of Gastonia which is just west of Charlotte. Hummm, guess that means no I have not heard of it that I can recall.
toryannbucket.gif

diggitdoggie

Sep 26, 2006
Ohio
Not knowing a given piece of information is not an accurate measurement of ones intelligence. ;)
However, to answer the question, yes, I have heard of Estonia, if I am not mistaken it borders Russia and Latvia (?) but I could be wrong and that would not be an uncommon occurrence.. ;D

DD

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
far north europe was once held buy Russia it is the picture in you mind when you think of land, castles and sea.

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
I heard of it when Estonian started posting his finds on here. You learn something new every day. No big deal if you did not know it.
HH,
Donny

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you should grow some thicker skin. You already know which way I voted.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Its next to Latvia, which is next to Lithuania. But no biggie if you werent hip to it. 8)

OP
OP
oldplacesnofinds

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
BuckleBoy said:

I have really thick skin, it comes along with my 6' 2" 238lb body. I am just naturally curious.

OP
OP
oldplacesnofinds

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
djabend said:
I heard of it when Estonian started posting his finds on here. You learn something new every day. No big deal if you did not know it.
HH,
Donny

You don't count then because that is the only reason I know where it is at! :)

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I've heard of it..from what I remember, a lot of amber jewelry comes from the Latvia/Estonia area, which I think is somewhere in Eastern Europe, but my geography is not so good.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oldplacesnofinds said:
BuckleBoy said:

I have really thick skin, it comes along with my 6' 2" 238lb body. I am just naturally curious.
Why your just a little fella. ;D Don't worry about it. How many people have heard of Nauru - 8.5 square miles - The 13,000 residents of the Pacific island Nauru rely on diminishing phosphate deposits. The state became independent in 1968 and was formerly known as Pleasant Island.
Or Tuvalu - 9 square miles - Tuvalu is composed of 9 coral atolls along a 360 mile chain in Polynesia. They gained independence in 1978. The former Ellice Islands are home to 12,000.
Or Maldives - 115 square miles - Only 200 of the 2000 Indian Ocean islands which make up this country are occupied by 340,000 residents. The islands gained independence from the U.K. in 1965.
Or Seychelles - 107 square miles - The 81,000 residents of this Indian Ocean island group have been independent of the United Kingdom since 1976.
Or many other small countries around the world. Doesn't mean your stupid. I didn't know any of these until I googled "small countries" just now. Google is a wonderful thing, especially for dumb folk like me.

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
[/quote]

[/quote] Why your just a little fella. ;D Don't worry about it. How many people have heard of Nauru - 8.5 square miles - The 13,000 residents of the Pacific island Nauru rely on diminishing phosphate deposits. The state became independent in 1968 and was formerly known as Pleasant Island.
Or Tuvalu - 9 square miles - Tuvalu is composed of 9 coral atolls along a 360 mile chain in Polynesia. They gained independence in 1978. The former Ellice Islands are home to 12,000.
Or Maldives - 115 square miles - Only 200 of the 2000 Indian Ocean islands which make up this country are occupied by 340,000 residents. The islands gained independence from the U.K. in 1965.
Or Seychelles - 107 square miles - The 81,000 residents of this Indian Ocean island group have been independent of the United Kingdom since 1976.
Or many other small countries around the world. Doesn't mean your stupid. I didn't know any of these until I googled "small countries" just now. Google is a wonderful thing, especially for dumb folk like me.
[/quote]

hey i've heard of 3 of those four and i've heard of estonia too. i collected stamps as a kid so i guess that helps ith world geography.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I said; "I've got a pain right here"...

The doctor said: "you've got a stone e' ya"...

They removed it... I'm better now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions