UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Saruka is a circular screen mesh over a metal or plastic hoop that is used to "pan" for gold and gems. You can see all about it on this video

It looks pretty easy to make, or cheap to buy, and it appears to work well on the video. Does anyone have any experience, or have a source to post where you can order online?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...they're unsurpassed for gem prospecting. I don't know how they'd do on gold, but would probably be OK for primary concentration. What I like about them is that you can use whatever screen mesh you want, or need. Basically, they're a miniature manual jig.
Jim

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I can't seem to find them online for sale anywhere....

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The guy with the skull cap is a prospecting partner of TNET member Astrobouncer. You might send him a PM and he might be able to send you in the right direction. I believe he may have posted this same video on the board some time ago... I believe he refers to his dredging partner as Indyme2,and he I believe is a TNET member as well. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/gold-prospecting/320782-dredging-creek-5-a.html

This should give you some direction...http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...0274228fc33ea6&bpcl=39650382&biw=1167&bih=468

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate those leads, but the link just goes to google....

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The first link is to a Astrobouncer and Indyme2 dredging video. The google link shows pictures and some links to purchase this device....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions