Anyone from the Austin, Texas area??

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone on this forum is from the Austin to Georgetown, Texas area. I hunt pretty much by myself unless my wife happens to be off work. Would like a hunting partner from time to time. Let me know if anyone in the area is interested. I have been hunting the Round Rock area, but would like to go up Hwy. 21. Should be a lot of good sites up that way.

Upvote 0

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I live about 70 miles north of Austin but I used to live in Georgetown. My schedule right now it pretty busy with me being in college and all. But I have a lead for you if you are interested its in Georgetown and may soon be bulldozed. You would have to find out how to get permission to hunt it I think that it may also be for sell.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitro, I used to live in south Austin off of Slaughter lane, and used to fly my ultralight out of a small grass strip just south of Round Rock and east of I-35. Had to leave Austin after Bergstrom AFB closed and Jacky Goodman won re-election to place 3 on the city council. But that?s another story. Lots of history in your neck of the woods. Have you hunted Barton Springs, and Zilker Park? Just thought! How about the Meadows just south of Austin that was a busy place during the Willy comeback days. Good hunting.

Roaddog

Jun 8, 2005
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitro,

I live in Round Rock. I'm new to MD but would like to go with you if you don't mind a newbie. I have several sites i'm interested in in the Round Rock and Austin area. So if you would like to get together, let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread