Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nah not today, just got home from work and gonna sleep :-[

OP
OP
C

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Dang....sun is coming out now too...well, I'm gonna hang out here @ home for a little while, then if I don't hear from anyone, I'm going solo.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i may go out for a little while before the rain comes but dekalb and chicago are about 60 miles apart.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Just in from an exercise in ice and futility with Mayo and D-Dub. It was rather impromptu so you just had to be there to get there, and then you'd have just wanted to be somewhere else....

Had to get the early bloodwork done at Vampirella's House of Needles and after a long night at work, no food or drink, yawwwwn..... Waiting on the pizza to get done, just downed half a dozen wings, and left Dan and Mayo in some unforgiving woods.

My big find today? Several rolled up tubes of some medicinal lubricant around an old tree stump.

'nuff said.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lowbatts, medicinal lubricant? is there a crotch in the old tree? some shagging going on.

OP
OP
C

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
marinedad said:
lowbatts, medicinal lubricant? is there a crotch in the old tree? some shagging going on.
You guys are gross....don't worry 'batts...you'll have better luck next time. If it's any consolation, TF and I had to watch where we went, including when setting down your detector to dig, as there was deer poop EVERYWHERE...we saw about 5 @ our 2nd location, and the buggers were so tame they'd walk almost right up on you. I had one watching me dig a plug...it couldn't have been more than 30 feet away before it got bored and wandered off....

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
marinedad said:

Now who would use the stuff on wood......

No Jon, if it was a matter of luck, I'd be finding highly sensitive and active military ordinance, at least once. I tend to put the blame where it belongs, squarely in the hands of fate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread