Anyone hear from Davebien?

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
OK, I was "out of town" again, but back now. For good I hope. And in spite of rumors it was NOT in a prison/jail anywhere. LOL Just couldn't hunt where I was, darn it. At least its not winter...... yet.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hope it wasn't a cookie factory with all those white coats and rubber rooms.....

Welcome back!

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to see you again dave, i was wondering that myself, mark.

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Been having some spine problems which have kept me out of the hobby. And now it's winter and also my daughter is expecting their first child just before Christmas. So I'm holding off any surgery until the new year, the shots just aren't working any more. Hopefully I'll be getting out in the spring !! If its not one thing its another... LOL. Just don't count me out quite yet.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to hear from you again, back problems, been there done that, still dealing with it. i hope any further treatment you have turns out well, mine didn't. have you had any chance to use your newer detector? find any florida goodies? mark.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Geez Dave!
Here goes,
Get well!

Congrats on another younger TH'er!

Stay warm and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that goes well along with it.

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Good to hear that you are still out there Dave. With Tman going back to Texas (err. Louisiana) and Goio dropping out, you are the senior member of the Legion of Doom, I was afraid that folded. Hope your back is better by spring. There are more Tiffany rings out there for you to dig.

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
davebien said:
Been having some spine problems which have kept me out of the hobby. And now it's winter and also my daughter is expecting their first child just before Christmas. So I'm holding off any surgery until the new year, the shots just aren't working any more. Hopefully I'll be getting out in the spring !! If its not one thing its another... LOL. Just don't count me out quite yet.

Dave - Know where your coming from with the spine problems. Had back surgery 7 years ago, but still have flair up here and there. Been fighting it this whole fall. Even with my wife digging for me, a couple hours swinging and I'm laid up for a week. It's finally got where it won't go away, and my doctor moved out of state. They are telling me they can't get me in with another till mid March. Probably going to have to break down and go to the emergency room to try and get some help, and I really hate emergency rooms.

Congratulations on the new Grand Child :headbang: Got four grand children and seven great grand children now. Love my kids but it's to bad the grand kids didn't come around first, they're the greatest.

Wishing you the best. Rick - Rock in Chairs Gold "IL" :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread