Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish there was a way that we could tell when someone was banned, for what and how long. It wouldn't have to go into detail, just something so we knew what happened. Its an issue that causes a lot of confusion on here.

OP
OP
ThTx

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to PM him earlier and instead was sent to his profile screen. There it showed 'banned' by the avatar.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful, I stirred TNets waters when first becoming a member. I was given "advice" to stop. I no longer post or reply daily. This said, I still view daily, post when necessary and reply to interesting posts.
Peace...

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Careful, I stirred TNets waters when first becoming a member. I was given "advice" to stop. I no longer post or reply daily. This said, I still view daily, post when necessary and reply to interesting posts.
Peace...

glad to see you are still around.

OP
OP
ThTx

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not stirring waters. Just curious what he did wrong. Wouldn't want to do anything similar.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've wondered myself if your there at the time the mods usually quote the rule or code of conduct that was violated and state that it won't be tolerated live also seen that when asked some mods will tell you how long the party in question will be timed out but probably won't revisit the offense

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I didn't know he was banned, I was reading his post a day or two ago. Hope he's back soon.

My crazy I pad is doing some weird stuff, like switching the screen when I haven't touched it. Virus?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread