Anyone Play Online Games?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Blackjack, and solitaire. I like solitaire because I never loose money to myself. ;D

S

Smee

rFactor --- 3d racing simulator. Just finished racing the IROC cars at Watkins Glen about 10 minutes ago. It has everything from Nascar to Formula 1 to yachts to trucks to dirt buggies to go carts. Someone even said they have lawnmower racing. Tarmac, dirt, even water (like I said, yachts).

Need For Speed HP2 --- Top 100 in the world (based on the REAL ASAC rankings, top 50 on the new version)

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
The full battlefield series (miss bfv), Call of duty series, Rainbow 6 etc. Just set up a 32 player BFBC2 server (fun even though it's a ported console game). We also play a few other games including full-tilt on occasion. Our small group includes one housewife, an exec with a major airline, an ex FBI agent who now works part-time with a police dept. in his home-town, a UPS driver and a few others from all walks of life.

Made it to third place worldwide in ctf during the time I played SOF2, not to shabby! :thumbsup:
(held that for three days)

RicardoLopes

May 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jogos Educativos

Educational games are my favorite games because they spread knowledge while enjoying a game. If you want to learn something while playing a game then you can visit :- [link removed at request of linked site owner] this site contain very exciting and learning games.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions