diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they said they sold the uniform for $107, then they did. Their ebay accounts are pretty well known and you can go check them out for yourself, just do a google search.
I agree, here are there accounts- http://stores.ebay.com/Mr-Bigfoot and http://stores.ebay.com/TikiPugMusic I was surprised to hear they got $107 for that particular uniform myself. Here is the completed listing, it got 27 bids- Marines Camouflage Uniform BDU Cammies Blouse Trousers Woodland Pattern Large | eBay

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I know that US service uniforms sell at a good price. No matter what service , Marines , Army , Navy , Air force .. I know if i run into any i grab them..

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that US service uniforms sell at a good price. No matter what service , Marines , Army , Navy , Air force .. I know if i run into any i grab them..
Yeah, but I have seen named WW2 uniforms that didn't sell for half that much. I just checked out their completed listing and it looks like they donated 100% of the proceeds of that sale to the Wounded Warrior Project, so I would think that had a lot to do with the final price of that uniform. Good for them, they must have needed a tax write off, lol.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished watching thrift hunters on spike.What a load of crap.These guys bought old kodak slides with random family pics and they say they will flip for $100 dollars total bs also they said they sold an old marine uniform online for 107 dollars.Wow I couldnt watch this crap again.Total B.S. especially when you thrift hunt

I just flipped $15 worth of 35mm slides from the 50s for $200 to a slide dealer who put in his feedback that they "were well worth the price" and will be reselling them again. He told me to watch for old vacation pics and also hong kong. Mine were military.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just flipped $15 worth of 35mm slides from the 50s for $200 to a slide dealer who put in his feedback that they "were well worth the price" and will be reselling them again. He told me to watch for old vacation pics and also hong kong. Mine were military.
I know old vacation slides from amusement parks sell well.

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, here are there accounts- http://stores.ebay.com/Mr-Bigfoot and http://stores.ebay.com/TikiPugMusic I was surprised to hear they got $107 for that particular uniform myself. Here is the completed listing, it got 27 bids- Marines Camouflage Uniform BDU Cammies Blouse Trousers Woodland Pattern Large | eBay

I mostly wonder how he has 14000 positive feedbacks. And 2 neutrals. And no negatives. What world does he live in where he doesn't encounter the scammers and A**holes. I don't have any negatives but I know one day I will.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mostly wonder how he has 14000 positive feedbacks. And 2 neutrals. And no negatives. What world does he live in where he doesn't encounter the scammers and A**holes. I don't have any negatives but I know one day I will.
Well, he hasn't had any for the past 12 months anyway. Your feedback score only shows the past 12 months. I did a quick search and found a least 1 neg. he got for a harley t-shirt - eBay Feedback Profile for tikipugmusic

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You just have to know how to handle the buyer or seller and not get all worked up .. And get your self out of shape over the things that happens on ebay … For the most part i settle it with the buyer or seller….. And if that does not work Ebay or pay pal settles it for me …… I do not have many feedbacks just a little over 2500 but a lot more sales than that some do not leave feedback……………But i do not have one bad feedback.. I am 100% great… or .. Positive .. What ever you want to call it…..

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, he hasn't had any for the past 12 months anyway. Your feedback score only shows the past 12 months. I did a quick search and found a least 1 neg. he got for a harley t-shirt - eBay Feedback Profile for tikipugmusic

I forgot it was limited to one year. I clicked on many a top rated electronics seller with 30 negs a month. So the odds of him having that many happy customers seemed incredible. But I guess anybody could have a lucky year.

I keep missing this show.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If you only keep the negative for a year, then does your rating go back up to 100%, or will it never, ever go back again? I had a newbie leave me back feedback rather than contact me. I spoke with ebay, but they said it was her opinion, and that is what feedback is. It drives me nuts that I am now "up to" 99.4%. Stupid newbie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread