anyone seen one of these?

jreitz99

Jan 18, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab/Whites
I know this isnt the "what it is" forum, but I had great results with my eagle buttons & I have one more mystery piece!

My older brother found this about 15 years ago detecting where a developer was putting a new road in. We have never been able to identify it!...anyone seen one. I thought maybe a mason or union token of some sort.

any help is appreciated!

P.s as for today's finds I did get out for about 5 hours....just about 20 wheats & some junk...nothing to warrant pictures, but it was a great day!

Thanks to all for help with the buttons from my sweeheart belt!

HH
John

Attachments

• IMGP0383.GIF
    IMGP0383.GIF
    72.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMGP0384.GIF
    IMGP0384.GIF
    78.2 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0
I dont know what it is. Possible one of the early bank mints . What are the Emblems to the side? Is it copper? Nice peice whatever it is.

I wonder if it is a stamping plate for the irrigional quarters. Like a test stamper?I would ask the guys at www.LostTreasure.com, because they have a great question area for these kinds of mysteries.

Found this page while searching the letters in google.....Im gonna print it & eat my dinner...just wanted to share the link

it is copper & the symbols look like a chisel (left) and mallet (right)

my girlfriend thought the right one looked like a toilet plunger....so she says plumbers token.....Im gonna have to hold a judgement on that one yet! lol

John

it's a one Penny TKSHTWSS Masonic Medal Token.

Thanks Jeff,

I just found one on ebay for 4.99 lol

I just searched your description!

my brother will be happy we solved the mystery!

Nice find!

Love those old tokens!

Waana sell it!?

HH

Lonewolfe

Lonewolf,

I'll ask the brother if you can have it....I dont think he's really attached. It's amazing he kept it in a cigar box for 15 years. Im looking around to see if I can figure out a rough date for it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back