Anyone that has received Artifacts from Steve(Larson1951)

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am asking those if you that have received artifacts from Steve(Larson1951) to please post them on this thread and at this link..... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/h...oderator-larson1951-deserves-recognition.html

The purpose of this is so Steve can catalogue what has been given. It is also a way to show your appreciation to him.... Not saying you did not do that already, according to him though there are about a dozen of you so let's see them..... I'll start it off.

ForumRunner_20130327_161432.png

Upvote 0

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
I'm proud and honored to show what Steve has done for me. He's a good man and him and Tn are great mods. Ill post mine just to show off. Haha. Everybody chill and remember why we have this forum.

Attachments

• image-1666490127.jpg
    image-1666490127.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 174

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just spoke with him on the phone.
It was no big deal...chill
THANK YOU MY FRIEND "Stevie Boy"

Last edited:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I also have been given artifacts. Sorry Larson, my daughter has the camera so I can't take pics yet will do so as soon as I get camera back. They are part of my treasure cabinet now.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Larson, these will be full of Mandan in a few hours!! Give me time, I'm slow.

image-3144056149.jpg

Thanks friend, I'll try to display them as they deserve.

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
hey hey my tnetter friends
chris (GTP) is right.....i did say that to him today

so i would love to to see them on one thread----- please post away......i would consider this a favor....thank you chris for the idea!

....my problem is i never kept track of them..........all of them posted would be cool and give me something i can save

i sent a friend a few flippin' sticks and would love to see them on this wonderful thread
hey hey 'neo frank the crank', NC field, Tn, Mama bear, heritageseed girl, molly, daraiders, and (flint digger (hey hey dig my man)) and i do miss the natch as he sent me some stuff back
and reap and 'ron pickaway', and my good friends River Rat (strawberries) and another great friend 'flintdigger' from montana
and gator
ok i forgot the nice man by SC and his 2 kids (i will post his name tomorrow)

Last edited:

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always the best artifacts Larson. Giving them away is so cool!!! Thanks for the contribution!

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am asking those if you that have received artifacts from Steve(Larson1951) to please post them on this thread and at this link..... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/h...oderator-larson1951-deserves-recognition.html

The purpose of this is so Steve can catalogue what has been given. It is also a way to show your appreciation to him.... Not saying you did not do that already, according to him though there are about a dozen of you so let's see them..... I'll start it off.

View attachment 766553

I'm new here and don't know anyone by name...but I must say that someone sharing their finds so others can enjoy is a truly generous gift. I haven't gotten anything from Larson1951, but I am thankful he is willing to spread his knowledge and great finds with others for free...he could hoard them himself or profit off of them on ebay....I hope that one day I am willing to part with my finds without a second thought too!

Last edited:

Doodle Bug

Feb 4, 2013
I like the concept of giving them away and sharing with others.
If I should ever find any, I will snap a picture, document the location found and pass them along to the first kid that shows a hint of interest.
I applaud you Larson!

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am one of the lucky people to have been blessed with a fantastic assortment of finds. I don't have any frame pictures yet but here are two taken shortly after I received them.

Attachments

• Steve's points.JPG
    Steve's points.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Larson 2.jpg
    Larson 2.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 129

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stevie Boy. Just hang on brother and I will figure out how to post some pics .That buffalo you sent me is wreaking havoc in the neighbors garden though. I have enjoyed trading with you my friend. You have shared a wonderful culture... to be continued :hello:

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
hey hey my tnetter friends
chris (GTP) is right.....i DID say that to him today
i like to share

so i would LOVE to to see them on one thread-------please please post away......i would consider this a favor....thank you chris for the idea!

....my problem is i never kept track of them..........all of them posted would be cool and give me something i dont have and would

i sent a friend a few flippin' sticks and would love to see them on this wonderful idea of a thread
hey hey 'neo frank the crank', NC field, Tn, Mama bear, heritageseed girl, molly, daraiders, and (flint digger (hey hey dig my man)) and i do miss the natch
and reap and 'ron pickaway', and my good friends River Rat (strawberries) and another great friend 'flintdigger'
i also gave russy a few pieces a few yrs ago but since he finds more than me now "he is on his own".....right russy?

ok i forgot the nice man by SC and his 2 kids (i will post his name tomorrow)

i am sorry for forgetting a few like rock, gator and my roofer friends

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Steve has sent me a couple of nice packages. I have and will continue to enjoy these pieces of heritage as long as the good Lord sees fit. Thanks Steve.

image-2125366697.jpg

image-2125366697.jpg

image-579627354.jpg

image-1560489572.jpg

image-2870684458.jpg

image-2751872574.jpg

image-3897565178.jpg

image-1967899805.jpg

image-236183715.jpg

image-2663027744.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks much i value and appreciate the kind words and our friendship

glad to show and share the mandan culture

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
thanks much i value and appreciate the kind words and our friendship

glad to show and share the mandan culture

Thank you man! Look at what Larson D. Stick found!

image-882043027.jpg

I was probing the ground and hit a solid spot. Normally a rock this big, I wouldn't have dug up. This one wasn't deep, so I scratched with my hands until I saw the poll end. It was dead vertical in the ground. Poll was less than 6 inches in the ground. Had you not sent me that stick, the axe would still be in the ground.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post them as soon as I can sweetie. They will always be treasured by me & then my son.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread