Anyone watch Face/Off?

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's on the Sy-Fy channel. COOL show :headbang: I used to do special effects make-up when I was in my teens, but, the materials were expensive and I just sorta grew out of it. What some of these guys can do are UNBELIEVABLE!!! The show is reality based about who can perform the best make-up/monster effects. Check it out. Think it comes on Wednesday's at 10pm :thumbsup:

Not a lot of drama, but, if you want to see some cool movie magic artistry, you can't go wrong :headbang:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was channel surfing last night and cam upon it, nothing exciting for me. Some of he jobs were good, but not interesting enough to hold my attention. The commercials on he other hand were entertaining :laughing7:

OP
OP
N

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very funny Spart. And good to see you again :thumbsup: It's been a loooooooooong Winter, but, I'm officially out of hibernation.

Look forward to some of your witty replies :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions