My Favorite Tv Shows.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree. Not to offend anyone here but the shows or whatever you want to call them on nowadays............................well, I don't want to watch them either. Sex and violence to name a few ::)

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I like the old shows too. I used to like Tool Time when it was on. I also like pawn stars, American pickers, Storage wars, Sons of guns, Swamp people, Ax-men, Ancient Aliens, and most anything on the history or discovery channel. We like to watch cops, bait car, and the first 48 sometimes too. I saw hoarders a few times and watched out of disbelief.

For new fiction shows, I liked the Sarah Connor Chronicles when that came on, but it got cancelled. I really liked Flash Forward, but it got cancelled too :(. I tried to watch the new V series, but it got too cheesy. I haven't really found any that I like. Well, Harry's Law was good the times I saw it.

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out retrojunk.com some cool old intros, I just dig the 70s.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get it, what's wrong with a little sex and violence :dontknow: Even the 80's gave us Al Bundy, "Married, With Children" which is still one of the funniest sitcoms of all times.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I don't get it, what's wrong with a little sex and violence :dontknow: Even the 80's gave us Al Bundy, "Married, With Children" which is still one of the funniest sitcoms of all times.

I agree on Married With Children.

I also like Big Bang Theory
3rd rock from the Sun was good

Early 2 1/2 Men was also worthwhile.
They have ruined it changing Charlie.
I Liked him better having a Hooker(s) or different
Young girl or 3 every Episode, instead of being Whipped & Dating
old Ladies. at least Jake Was getting a Few at the end.

the other Guy (I Forget his Name) was a girl.
Just there for the Laughs.

Not much else I Can handle in Sitcoms.

Violance;
I Hate Violance.

I Think that, instead of Sex should be Banned from TV.

Raise you voice in a Hatefull way,
Shoot somone, hit somone, arrest somone,
& Get Censored for it :headbang:

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5 Favorite TV shows of all time, in no particular order (I was born in '67):

1. Barney Miller

2. The Six Million Dollar Man

3. The Rockford Files

4. Battlestar Galactica

5. Family Ties

These days I pretty much limit myself to Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and Storage Wars.

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:read2: I stop watching TV about four years ago because there's nothing of value to be gained from watching the darn thing anymore.
I remember growing up in a family environment where as our family as a collective union of bonded relatives would gather daily to enjoy the TV presentations and mostly all that was presented was family orientated. Now if some one asks my if I've saw what was on the idiot box I hold my comment or refuse a reply.
I did have one TV show that I really enjoyed viewing :laughing7: and that one was Boston Legal TV series with actor William Shatner(Danny Crain), James Spander and Candice Bergen. Outstanding performers in my opinion. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread