Anyone with any knowlege on $KGC,$ i Need a lil help here.

Datty85

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2024
Florida
Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC, i found alot of items marked KGC along side Jesse James,Robert ford and the younger gang, im no expert by no means but I do believe I've gained a lil knowledge over the past year and a half by examining the items and reading what i could find on the internet about it,Realistically speaking probably 12 out of 24 hours a day for about eighteen months ive been hard at it,have gave up all sorts of things and lost some things including people over this,this is probably gonna be the largest yet,Does anyone know anything about the spakle trees

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why did you post this twice?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC, i found alot of items marked KGC along side Jesse James,Robert ford and the younger gang, im no expert by no means but I do believe I've gained a lil knowledge over the past year and a half by examining the items and reading what i could find on the internet about it,Realistically speaking probably 12 out of 24 hours a day for about eighteen months ive been hard at it,have gave up all sorts of things and lost some things including people over this,this is probably gonna be the largest yet,Does anyone know anything about the spakle trees
There's over 500 threads on the KGC forum.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to TREASURE LEGENDS > KGC for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

Feb 7, 2024
I'm curious as to the items that you've been studying an location. I too am looking for more info on the KGC an the James brothers actually having ties to Arkansas.

Feb 7, 2024
I'm curious as to the items that you've been studying an location. I too am looking for more info on the KGC an the James brothers actually having ties to Arkansas

OP
OP
Datty85

Datty85

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2024
Florida
I'm curious as to the items that you've been studying an location. I too am looking for more info on the KGC an the James brothers actually having ties to Arkansas.
Buddy i dont know if youve ever heard of. the sparklpe trees but i can tell you this much its defenently a true story, i have found the location and to be Truthful with you i haven't mentioned it to nobody cause im a lil Lost. I really need,some help with this im looking for someone to partner with. Im talking this is big money, confederat not bills or coins were talking gold and a lot of it.

OP
OP
Datty85

Datty85

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2024
Florida
Buddy i dont know if youve ever heard of. the sparklpe trees but i can tell you this much its defenently a true story, i have found the location and to be Truthful with you i haven't mentioned it to nobody cause im a lil Lost. I really need,some help with this im looking for someone to partner with. Im talking this is big money, confederat not bills or coins were talking gold and a lot of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread