It can’t be?

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every or most treasures fills a hunters heart disappointment
I don’t know where or how to start
I‘m confident I have stood in an area where multiple societies have some type of treasure vault amassed in a given location
1.) massive furnace removed from historical mention
2.) 100% verified of kgc located in general vicinity

I’ll leave it there
historical figure absent for extended period alleged to. Be at x but Vault location is logical reason, location and time it would take to complete .

I could use an honest old timer to interpret this jigsaw puzzle of a zookeeper

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A duck head the size of a class b van
separate location a mans face the size of a short bus standing on end with a large nose pointing downward
the described location 100ft in height 400 yards onside of cliff snake, skull face, alligator heads

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This image is 40yards long by 30 yards tall

Attachments

• 0AAD3137-2C95-4C8A-83D4-320FF81783A0.jpeg
    0AAD3137-2C95-4C8A-83D4-320FF81783A0.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I‘m confident I have stood in an area where multiple societies have some type of treasure vault amassed in a given location

I’ll leave it there
historical figure absent for extended period alleged to. Be at x but Vault location is logical reason, location and time it would take to complete .

What type of mobile device would detect and void inside large area set on top of what appears to me large smooth capstones

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This image is 40yards long by 30 yards tall
And the copy you posted here is about one inch square. It looks like a thumbnail (even when you click on it), and is far too small to see anything.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What type of mobile device would detect and void inside large area set on top of what appears to me large smooth capstones
That depends on what you mean by "mobile". A backhoe is mobile. So is ground penetrating radar. Neither is "fits in your pocket" mobile.

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the copy you posted here is about one inch square. It looks like a thumbnail (even when you click on it), and is far too small to see anything.
That’s fair it’s an duck head to me with a
a jaguar head and alligator head sitting straight back on its left and right

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That depends on what you mean by "mobile". A backhoe is mobile. So is ground penetrating radar. Neither is "fits in your pocket" mobile.
Lol that’s funny, no i was thinking LIDAR. Backhoe would be the last seat you felt before falling about 120 feet down

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I’ll back up a little bit. I know vaults are like Unicorns.
It appears that one of my primary, self assigned conformations is placement of Jesse James after the failed Minnesota catastrophic epic failure of the James–Younger Gang: the famous Northfield, Minnesotaraid on September 7, 1876. The target was the First National Bank of Northfield

Having escaped, Frank James joined Jesse in Nashville, Tennessee, where they spent the next three years living peacefully. Frank in particular seems to have thrived in his new life farming in the Whites Creek area. Jesse did not adapt well to peace; he gathered up recruits, formed a new gang and returned to a life of crime. On October 8, 1879, Jesse and his gang robbed the Chicago and Alton Railroad near Glendale
This window 1876-1879

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Assume that any large rock larger than a small Short Bus in a very defined naked eye city park view would look like a dry large snake head. I guess what I’m asking is extremely rare to be found inaccessible by its location but with such definition that weather could have never shaped its original appearance.
Im still on my first date here.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No limit poker… crickets
You haven’t really shown anything that anyone can comment on. The photo you posted is too small to make out any detail. And it isn’t clear how your theories about Jesse James relate to it, if they do. Post a larger and clearer copy of your image and you may get some responses.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You haven’t really shown anything that anyone can comment on. The photo you posted is too small to make out any detail. And it isn’t clear how your theories about Jesse James relate to it, if they do. Post a larger and clearer copy of your image and you may get some responses.
SSDPost
Either the photos are grainy, blurry, or just plain old cases of Pareidolia.
In this case just thumbnail size.
Has any these ever once come to fruition?
None that I can ever recall.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nonliving hidden items have no emotion. Zero emotion.
And unless you touch them who cares?

Unless aliens created then sealed a vault , or someone else created an end of the world avalanche over a cave opening , finding a large void should be easy enough.
No , don't destroy anything or create a falling rock onto you situation.

Is a fence solid when tapped upon? Tapped upon with what?
Is a stone wall hollow?
Does it sound hollow?

If not backfilled or dumped heavily upon a sealed wall must show some evidence that clashed with it's surrounding material?
Your site. Not mine. Or ours.

Not sure what you're stuck on besides self created /imagined disappointment.
After all there shouldn't be anything treasure related there. Why would there be?
A. It's been too long per original reason of creating a cache if it's by your suspects.
As a last surviving member of a secret party are you going to leave it lay? And how would it have ever gotten to that point in the first place?

B. You found the site. Making it not a good site to hide something and not recover it before you found the site!

Someone sent to watch or recover doesn't /didn't need a stone zoo menagerie to do it.
Given they're current (at the time) secrets were due to being human not exactly secret , one flashing neon sign was enough.
How many signs and arrows with your name on them point at your pocket when you are in public? Everyone who sees you knows you have pockets and where they are.
How many other eyes have noticed the site you're google eyed about since the first set of eyes thought there was a figures head showing?
How sure are you you're the only one with treasure on the brain from "seeing" something there? though you don't have a crumb of real evidence supporting treasure being on site yet.

Hollow trees don't sound like solid tree trunks. If you can hear the hollow aspect.
No , don't go bonk a tree trunk and have a dead branch fall on your head.

more than a hundred yards away heavy equipment can thump and shake the ground under me here.
Sand. But more importantly , aquifer around 120 feet below the surface.
What is above it is kind of like a violin top. Or guitar top ect..
A hundred feet of dirt vibrating when struck on top. Because it's hollow (water mostly) far below.

Try a subtle sampling of tone with a 2-4 lb. sledge. Not to break. To thump.
Just be sure you're alone or not frogging around a being used/ worked area.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks more like a camel to me, but I see what you're getting at. Pretty cool. Was your photo taken in West TN/AR area ?

My favorite "duck" is the one in Chiricahua Monument Park

Attachments

• IMG_6265.png
    IMG_6265.png
    616.9 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks more like a camel to me, but I see what you're getting at. Pretty cool. Was your photo taken in West TN/AR area ?

My favorite "duck" is the one in Chiricahua Monument Park
No to your location. But thanks .

Unless aliens created then sealed a vault , or someone else created an end of the world avalanche over a cave opening , finding a large void should be easy enough.

Is a stone wall hollow?
Does it sound hollow?

If not backfilled or dumped heavily upon a sealed wall must show some evidence that clashed with it's surrounding material?

After all there shouldn't be anything treasure related there. Why would there be?
A. It's been too long per original reason of creating a cache if it's by your suspects.
As a last surviving member of a secret party are you going to leave it lay? And how would it have ever gotten to that point in the first place?

B. You found the site. Making it not a good site to hide something and not recover it before you found the site!

Someone sent to watch or recover doesn't /didn't need a stone zoo menagerie to do it.
Given they're current (at the time) secrets were due to being human not exactly secret , one flashing neon sign was enough.
How many signs and arrows with your name on them point at your pocket when you are in public? Everyone who sees you knows you have pockets and where they are.
How many other eyes have noticed the site you're google eyed about since the first set of eyes thought there was a figures head showing?
How sure are you you're the only one with treasure on the brain from "seeing" something there? though you don't have a crumb of real evidence supporting treasure being on site yet.

Hollow trees don't sound like solid tree trunks. If you can hear the hollow aspect.

more than a hundred yards away heavy equipment can thump and shake the ground under me here.
A hundred feet of dirt vibrating when struck on top. Because it's hollow (water mostly) far below.

Interesting, a lot flushed and to sort. Imagination is more in my case a different word. Trust I’m not anyone of any type of intelligence but maybe gifted in asking questions.
Another focus is curiosity @KGC provided interest and research.
I read a lot, over time unattached data or facts intersect.
so as you label my hypothesis imaginary and unlikel,y, I would be a fool to disagree.
But for now I have observed,
historical facts have placemen.
I have large piece of what would have been needed, silenced in history but stumbled upon with blank stares.
Then just looking at location with my eyes, large skeleton, multiple markings and lapse in time.

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I’ll leave it there

It can’t be, is just to attract and prompt attention and knowledge from a kaleidoscopic of personality and perspective views. It sounds greenie and arrogant but its playful and serious in the exchange of ideas and opinions. You won’t get me full tilt cuz I enjoy the journey to much.

OP
OP
B

BullFrogTango

Jul 30, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is a stone wall hollow?
Does it sound hollow?

I’ll bite.
so accessibility with the amount of weight in such cases would be important
I don’t think in the final stages and Main bank/Vault would be abandoned within a day’s ride. its been centralized over a lifetime. Dragging it out and across vast distances would be an OpSEC mistake and nightmare. Exposing what took decades to a mass would deconstruct what great care and design hand already been accomplished.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ll bite.
so accessibility with the amount of weight in such cases would be important
I don’t think in the final stages and Main bank/Vault would be abandoned within a day’s ride. its been centralized over a lifetime. Dragging it out and across vast distances would be an OpSEC mistake and nightmare. Exposing what took decades to a mass would deconstruct what great care and design hand already been accomplished.
Doable.
So too a downstairs below ground cache in a non remote area. Have such existed? In what frequency in relation to known remote outdoor ones? And by any given group?

Where members are daily /frequently. Vs. out on the high lonesome awaiting transport and distribution by a don't mind us strangers doing strange things peoples..

Depending on what group is involved (I'm generalizing , not dismissing your suspicions)
What if a ship was involved?
Are trains in existence , and planned in distribution? (Who owns or controls them might factor.)
Where funds go and how fast determine how effective they might be.
Underfoot is accessible. Portable vs buried outrageously or cordoned by house sized boulders held fast by a ravine ect. is not portable. Or really even accessible in a hurry.
And war can be a hurry.

Predating domestic war concern groups in a gap between wars we still have the question of funds direction. Ending point coffers.
I'm open to debate about remote caches of wealth. Not enamored of thier potential security back in time. Beginning with landownership and those who didn't own the land on a given site but used it.
Private land (I'm fairly versed with modern trespass conflicts) wasn't such a deal.
People following a water way while traveling or a particular geographic feature saving time and effort to pass through an area.
Hunting.
People were not as anal about someone crossing thier land out of sight of the house.
Or natives on the move.

However , one couldn't always assume one was alone. Or unseen.
A group of non "regulars"? Is going to attract attention. Somewhere they were not on the property. Now here's a bunch of tracks where a single or double set are rare.
You notice the group of vehicles parked near your place where a single seldom is? Similar notice.

Unlike a man in a building he "belongs" in (by observer's habit of notice) visiting it's basement or cellar or raised floor board before departing and joining twenty others who did the same thing.
We're hauling a mass from a remote seldom visited by us area ?

Where and how the group of individual collectorate gather matters. But they have a consolidation of something collected to distribute. With diverse squirreled cache sites to offset a main one being breached and robbed or made inaccessible by war ect.. Or an individuals participated nulled or cut short.

WW2 some kids were running around a railroad building playing with handguns from donated for England stock from bins in the same building.
Nothing bad came of it per the kids or building. Kids played there as ever.
But it points out collection (and the collections consolidated could in theory be backtracked) and distribution at a hub not remote.
But rather funneled in from remote at a major (per area/region) distribution site.
Yes that's not looking for a doorknob on your site.
It is asking you how your site relates to recovery and distribution and how everything including the site is a secure (no one questioning or challenging it) transaction.
when a property border needed crossed it was best to be in the right. Which isn't too sassy about it.
But when township or county borders were involved and you're hauling anything of value?
Territories and states borders?
Folks were not huddled in caves and ignorant of what went on in life.
Let's point at horse and cattle thefts. So we're not driving a herd of stolon stock on land we don't have permission to graze on.
But folks laundering such could be hauling a wagon of about anything .
So wagons got looked in and explained.
You have an armed guard on the wagon of wealth?
You going to kill a deputy for looking?

Tracks were damaged during the civil war.
Railroads were taken over.
Handy for hauling though. As demonstrated at the tail end. (Predictable trail once direction was established though.)
But wealth spread out might plug a need sooner than awaiting the logistics being implemented getting it to Boston for example from a lonesome mid desert site in the S.W..
And what were/are the odds of the S.W. being a hotbed of war position activity back then?

But ,backtrack sometimes when you can.
Look for distribution. Around it can sometimes be more ideas as to hows and whys or better yet , wheres..

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
... Depending on what group is involved (I'm generalizing , not dismissing your suspicions) Are trains in existence , and planned in distribution? (Who owns or controls them might factor.)...

... Predating domestic war concern groups in a gap between wars we still have the question of funds direction. Ending point coffers. I'm open to debate about remote caches of wealth. Not enamored of thier potential security back in time. Beginning with landownership and those who didn't own the land on a given site but used it. ...

... Where and how the group of individual collectorate gather matters. But they have a consolidation of something collected to distribute. With diverse squirreled cache sites to offset a main one being breached and robbed or made inaccessible by war ect.. ...

... Railroads were taken over. But wealth spread out might plug a need sooner than awaiting the logistics being implemented
And what were/are the odds of the S.W. being a hotbed of war position activity back then? ...

... Look for distribution.
One strong argument vis-a-vis "KGC caches" in the western US seems to indicate that much of the loot is hidden in vicinities that also include 1) a panel of the so-called "Mystery Glyph" rock carvings, 2) a nearby railroad access, and 3) close proximity to an active mining district.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions