Aother view of Mallards in flight Tree Top Mallards painting

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
I'm starting to hog this forum so this will be the last post for awhile.Just wanted to show Ant a view Ive seen hunting Mallards in flooded timbers along the Iowa River.I use to really love to hunt Ducks,but I never hurt many of them just scared them. I was the worlds worse shot.Now days my shot gun is my paint brush,but I cherish the memories!
Thanks for looking. Van

Attachments

• Tree Top Mallards-Changed.jpg
    Tree Top Mallards-Changed.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 523

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
That’s another beautiful painting of ducking coming in.

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.Ron from Oregon and Justgeese got me on to this neat site and suggested I post some of my stuff.Ron was impressed with all the talent on this site as I have been since being on here this short time.I really like seeing others talent whether it be photographs or other forms of art.I would really enjoy seeing more of Cyn,s Gramas really neat work,Carolinas cool work and also Aprils really neat work.Also I might add that Ron is an artist also,specializing in very impressive works created from wood. Its your turn Ron if you have time to post some of your art.I will get off my soap box,and thanks all for taking a look at my stuff.
Ed

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
justgeese said:
Ed
You know I have enjoyed your work for a long time and super glad you came over to Tnet to post, I have found a really great group of people here that enjoy seeing all posts no matter if camera or art....waiting on Ron to post if he don't I'll steal some of his items from his web site :o
Don
Thanks Don,and lol on posting from Ron's web site.That's one way to get some of his work on here!
Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread