arcade

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the life of me i cant get any of the arcade items to work it keeps telling me i dont have flash player and my javascripts need to be turned on .... i do have adobe flash player and my scripts are turned on dunno if there is some other setting some where that is stopping me or what :sad10: :sad10: sighs

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am having the same problem. The slots worked for me one day and the next day it said I needed Adobe flash player and scripts enabled. I don't know what to do. I tried deleting Adobe flash player and reinstalling it and that didn't help either. Best of luck to you.

DANGLANGLEY

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
I have problems with arcade when I'm in tnet on aol.
Or explorer.
ONLY with Safari can I play...but...alas...not very well :tard:

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
That has also been my fix. One other thing. If you go to Random Game on the screen that says that you need flash player it will work about 98% of the time. You can then hit the arcarde button at the top and play the game you want to play. Also if you have a tool bar installed that blocks popups you may want to allow pop ups on the arcarde section.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't even get it to play by going to the view scores..Oh well..lol No games for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread