BlackWater and Israeli Commandos are Coming For YOU In Your Homes!!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, this sounds like fun! I'm gunna go sign up. Great pay, good benefits... sounds too good to be true!

Why be a sheep when you can be the herder! Thanks for the info.

T

The.Boomer

In any disaster site of this magnitude, Marshall Law is declared as a matter of SOP. You may not have known this, but it was declared by the Governor of Louisiana after the first 8 hours. In a state of marshall law, the presiding commander of the forces has ultimate authority over what the laws are.

T

The.Boomer

Hi Timberwolf. Were talking about 2 different things here. The declaration of marshall law was made by the state Govenor, who thus empowered the State Militia IE; the National Guard to take over. The President of the United States would need to declare a federal state of emergency for the Congress to consider declare Martial law which would be country wide not just issolated to N.O. The Fema part is only supportive of the states efforts. I know, I work for D.H.S. F.E.M.A. is now under our control and direction and cannot take control of anything, They are mainly experts in areas of support such as transportation stock and supply etc.... As far as Black waters involvement, they are private contractors who are present in every major metropolitan area around the world and under contract to the private sector as well as governments. Their directives while secret in nature are always conscerning security, not policing. Thus they secure personell and property under extreme conditions. Lets face the facts here, had it not been for a glorified security guard company like Blackwater, every jeweler store, gun store, bank, and every other target of opportunity would have been looted. Those private gun toting citizens were complaining that the police had disarmed them, yet obviously they survived as did most everyone who lived through the Hurricane and flooding. Not to mention if the police were that oppressive then why did they need their guns ? This is just internet conspiracy trash, not unlike the crap about the World Trade Towers.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen,

I am from New Orleans. I know exactly what happened during the Katrina Aftermath. Martial Law is EXACTLY what was needed. While I don't agree with the weapons confiscation, I understand it.

When Katrina hit, the great majority of the New Orleans Police Dept just walked away and took care of their families. There were VERY few people who were keeping order in an official capacity. The bad guys temporarily had control of the city. There were many murders committed, and from what I was told, the cops that were there, had a policy of killing anybody caught robbing homes.

The Medical Convoys were being shot at by dirtbags hiding in the housing projects.

Is there any problem with wealthy people hiring FORMER Israeli Commandos to guard their homes? NOPE!

Now, as to Blackwater being there. The Blackwater guys were actually taking a pay CUT to work in New Orleans versus doing Embassy Security in Iraq. The reporter said they were making about $350 dollars per day. Guess what? In hot zones in Iraq and Afghanistan they are making $1000- $1500 dollars per DAY!

All you have to do to understand exactly what is behind the interview is to see who the interviewer is: BILL MOYERS.

While the citizens of New Orleans might have been uncomfortable with Blackwater Guys instead of Police Officers in charge, I can guarantee you that they felt safer. Before bashing Blackwater, remember who they are. They are all former Military Special Operators from all branches of the Military. They are all HIGHLY trained and well paid.

Best-Mike

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
There are any number of gated communities here in CA and quite a few security companies.

If someone were to just toss out half the information in the Moyer film clip, then find some way to justify half of the remaining, it would STILL be very disturbing.

In the least, it shows that some are quite a bit more EQUAL than the rest of us.

Best

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
In the least, it shows that some are quite a bit more EQUAL than the rest of us.

Care to elaborate? Or are you just saying that there is something wrong with people hiring private security with their own money?

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Sure I'll elaborate.

In spite of a constitution, and even recent supercourt rulings affirming what we already knew,
or hoped, our ability to defend is quashed by others.

THEY are a bit more EQUAL than the rest of us.
THEY are allowed to defend themselves.

It's pathetic.

...and somewhere in a cubby, in a room full of cubbies, sits a computer technician running a software program that is bumping each of us participants in the thread up a notch on THE LIST.

Of course it's real. THAT is what they do!

And it bothers me further that WE are paying each of them $60 - 80 - 100k a year or more to do it.

Yes, it's Orwellian.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
and don't you forget... if you're in your home, doors shut, and you have weapons (that your not using, nor showing), and these guy come and disarm you and take you into custody... they are called "Heros".

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
The current Governor of Louisiana said he would get a law passed the stated the state could not take gun away from it's Louisiana citizens ever again, including in times of emergencies as a campaign promise when he ran for office. We will see if he completes his campaign promises. So will that put Blackwater out of work guarding Louisiana cities in time of emergencies, NO, however it does create dangerous situations in said cities.

Cajuns and Mercenaries all with guns.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
There's nothing wrong with employing private security personnel, such as blackwater, to protect your property.

I'd do it if I could. Well, if there was a need to protect something.

I grew up in a town where the PD motto, on the door of every squad car, said 'protect our children'.
The only cars that didn't were the undercover units.
Recently, supercourt has ruled police are under no obligation to protect someone.

Years ago a fellow told me much of enforcement work was protecting the claims window of the insurance company. In the big easy, that didn't work, so they brought in private security.

There will be more security enclaves, in the near future.
But it's frequently like that now.
Response time is much superior in the high dollar part of town.
Enforcement is much higher elsewhere, especially around election time!

But that's nothing everyone doesn't already know...

Feel sorry for that little old woman with the revolver. She's lucky her dogs weren't shot in front of her...
Like that mayor in the news recently, when someone set him up with a parcel of dope.

Best

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread