Are fulfillment centers used for DVD's sold on ebay. If so, sellers beware!

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ask this question because i purchased a new sealed 5 season box set of DVD's early this week with the order not coming from TN as the seller stated it would ship from. Funny thing is...the return label shows a Nashville TN address but the order shipped and tracked from Chicago IL. To make things even stranger...i received a double order and now have two boxes with the exact same tracking number and the exact same DVD sets in each.

Looks like i will be making my first 1/2 Return and the seller is going to get stuck with return shipping.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure how that works, if you were only charged once? I'd contact the seller first. If he wants them back he will have to pay return shipping. As a seller I sold a watch "as is", the guy said he was going to return it, I told him! DO not return it!! I called Ebay and paypal to ask questions.... if he returned, and ebay and paypal took my side on the "as-is" I'm not required to give him any money or the watch back, that came straight from ebay and paypal. The guy at paypal laughed and said, Hopefully he won't listen and return it, You are required to give him nothing at that point. My case was pretty cut and dry, and kind of obvious the buyer was trying to pull a fast one....

I know it's a little different, but unless you have a message from him through ebay, to return, then you might get stuck with shipping.

Last edited:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ask this question because i purchased a new sealed 5 season box set of DVD's early this week with the order not coming from TN as the seller stated it would ship from. Funny thing is...the return label shows a Nashville TN address but the order shipped and tracked from Chicago IL. To make things even stranger...i received a double order and now have two boxes with the exact same tracking number and the exact same DVD sets in each.

Looks like i will be making my first 1/2 Return and the seller is going to get stuck with return shipping.

Seems to me like that is between the seller and his drop shipper. Legally you aren't required to send it back, but if they provided a return label, I would.

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, i was only charged once and i did send the seller a message but no response yet. I am just wondering who will get stuck with the shipping charges. I fear the seller will get stuck with them and that's why i stated "sellers beware."

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me like that is between the seller and his drop shipper. Legally you aren't required to send it back, but if they provided a return label, I would.

Well, i have no use for two sets. So DVD sets are being drop shipped from manufactures? sounds like a good business to get into. Just post and collect the money.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt it is a manufacturer, probably just a DVD dropshipper that sent two orders by mistake. wait a few weeks, see what happens. they are yours, sell on ebay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread