Are tellers trying to add me on facebook or something?

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I know I'm cool and all but it seems like more and more tellers are walking up to me when I'm at the machine and introducing themselves. There's this teller thats fine as hell that keeps talking to me and hovering around me. She said that "She has seen me come in a few times and would like to say hi" Later on, my dump bank asked for my drivers license (which they never usually do). Are they tring to figure out my name to add me on facebook? There was this other teller who gave me gifts. He gave me an arrow head that was stuck in the machine and out of nowhere he gave me a happy meal toy once. Weird. Why do tellers adore me? Pretty soon they are gonna ask for an autograph...figures 8-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theyre casing you to see what youre up to, think you might be messing with the machine I bet.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like that teller is interested.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
naw shorty, they just jealous of your street creds. They tryin to get the digits homie.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful, more than one member on here has been approached by the FBI and one in particular was approached by the FBI and NCIS.
They might be trying to get more information on you.

Serious post, not making fun at all.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its because your so famous and all dawg

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
THat's exactly what happened to me in the bank. Watch out, a teller snagged me and now I have numerous rug rats and a beautiful wife!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread