Are these symbols ??

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Pics are so big I can't get all of one on my screen . What did catch my eye was pic #5 upper left quarter . Are those small carvings on the heart shaped rock ?

OP
OP
H

hobbes

Feb 25, 2007
sorry I will try an make the pictures smaller.The big rock looks like a turtle to me.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't really tell how big those rocks are,but It could be the front chainring of a mtn. bike riding up and over the rocks,we have some pretty big rocks here in the ground were the bikes are always hitting and making groves in the rock face. :dontknow:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hobbes,
Welcome to the forum.

Open each picture in Paint and use the resizing aid. Re-size them to about 500 x 500 pixels then use "Save". A message window will open and ask you if you want to "save" your changes and you click "yes". It'll put that new size back into the original folder. A 500 x 500 pixel photo is a good usable size for posting. It doesn't run out of the view field and can be zoomed up to a larger size for evaluating small details. That size loads a lot faster, too. :thumbsup:

Plus, Marc would probably appreciate the slight savings in site storage space. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread