Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluice Willis

Feb 6, 2015
In my house
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farmers have used manure long before any of us were born, I have never used any chemicals in my garden, I even use natural pesticides. Sterilized manure is safe, even raw feces won't get you sick unless you ingest it. I was just pointing out there are alot of diseases caused by human feces, some that can be fatal. This is why people would be concerned with sewage and sludge. Drive by a farm with a manure spreader in operation and you will quickly realize they are using raw untreated manure.

Here a few pictures from my last garden.

100_5544.JPG 100_5546.JPG 100_5553.JPG

100_5550 (2).JPG 100_5549.JPG 100_5551.JPG

100_5616 (2).JPG 100_5615 (2).JPG 100_5563.JPG

100_5596.JPG 100_5627 (2).JPG 100_5630.JPG

100_5626.JPG 100_5650.JPG 100_5659.JPG

100_5658.JPG 100_5648 (2).JPG 100_5646.JPG

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Asia their farms like for rice is pooped in not just by the oxen but the people themselves drop trousers and drop a deuce right where they have the crops and look at that area of the world..overpopulated as heck so must not be as bad as people think. So true this post has gone so off topic..from a whacko who expected me to use my Jedi powers to retrieve targets(I swore id never use them for selfish gains, again) to dropping doodoo on fields.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OH yes and also Sewage Sludge now a days is put out in the sun to dry out then it is sterilized… and septic waste does not have the metals and chemical's some Sewage Sludge has …………………………………….WOW this thread went from hunting some on's yard …. To a few different ideas .. But that is how things go some times...
How can you say that? Paints, cleaning chemicals, drugs that the folks take like candy, dyes, detergents, oils, just name a few. People have this thought pour in down the drain and it's not a problem because it gone. Yes the thread has gone for a stinky **it

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing how ppl can see the side of an idiot and justify it. I honestly don't know how I can explain this in an easier to understand way than the way I have..let me try this. The woman thought digging made stinky. She said could detect but no dig because make stinky again. Woman seems dumb. Read this slower if needed.

Simple. it's her land and she can make any restrictions on it's use she damn well pleases. Dumb, maybe. But you're the one asking her so she has something on the ball. ;-) Maybe she's just using that as an excuse to get you to leave.

OP
OP
bzbadger

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh great another. You would just have to have been there and all this nonsense of her being a genius about getting rid of us would stop. Oh for the 3rd time she said yes to us detecting, told us where in her yard we could detect but followed it with the don't dig part because of stink.yadda yadda yadda blah blah and so forth. I'm starting to think that some ppl are saying stupid crap to just irritate or maybe there really are people out there who thinks this woman was that smart probably same ppl who voted for O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread