Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They closed the big bridge on I 540 over the Arkansas River between Ft Smith and Van Buren, that is just crazy but the water is going over the ends. The river isn't expected to crest in some areas until June 6th but we are supposed to be getting even more rain this week, 3 or 4 days. What I see is even more reason to not live close to a river, especially in a low spot. High ground for me. Going to be a lot of people affected by this. DL

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw that on the the news. Sad affair for sure.

Coinucopia

Nov 24, 2017
SE Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites MXT All Pro, Whites Treasuremaster, Fisher F5,
Multiple coil options
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We don't need any more rain. :BangHead: Finally was able to get equipment into a zero grade field to plant rice yesterday which should have been in the ground a month ago. It's been nothing but a wet muddy mess where I am.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
had almost 3 inches of rain Wednesday, levees breaching, not good at all

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in 1994 we here in Southwest Georgia had the worst flooding the state had ever seen. It was really bad for the people that were affected by it. Homes and other properties washed away. It took several years to recover from the damage. During the flood, we lost two power dams on the Flint River and too many to count farm pond dams. After the water went down and the lakes drained, it was amazing the amount of arrowheads that had been washed out. I don't wish a flood like that on no one but, if you can get some permissions it would be well worth your time to look if it is legal where you live. Good luck and be safe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread