rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time he sent me a text saying I found this one in your field. I bet he thought he was texting you. I asked him about it and he said yes he sent it to the wrong person.

OP
OP
Bow Only

Bow Only

Jun 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time he sent me a text saying I found this one in your field. I bet he thought he was texting you. I asked him about it and he said yes he sent it to the wrong person.

Probably so. I'd be at work and I'd get text after text of the points he was finding, usually in situ. I loved it. It was like I was out there looking with him. I have a co-worker that would hear my phone go off and he would say "that guy find another one?" I'd laugh and say "Yep."

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably so. I'd be at work and I'd get text after text of the points he was finding, usually in situ. I loved it. It was like I was out there looking with him. I have a co-worker that would hear my phone go off and he would say "that guy find another one?" I'd laugh and say "Yep."

Me to people would say who is blowing up your phone. I knew who it was cause it was always around 2pm. I dont know how he could stand the heat of that time of the day.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hope that you continue your hunts in your field and am sure that Americus will be smiling at your finds. He seemed to be a very kind man.

OP
OP
Bow Only

Bow Only

Jun 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that you continue your hunts in your field and am sure that Americus will be smiling at your finds. He seemed to be a very kind man.

I don't have access to that site or any of the 30,000 acres he had access too. I could only go with him and its two hours from my house. I think I could get permission, but it's just so far. Others look that field as well.

Jay would only average about 2 whole points per trip. He would just go looking for points 5 days a week and that's how he'd find so many.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread