74.1 KB · Views: 181

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
texastee2007 said:
Where are my manners...welcome to the Tnet....lots of nice people here and I think there is an area for both arrowheads and for fossels...I think your's is an arrowhead, but because you found it on the beach it could be a sharks tooth. I would expect more around the top of it if it were a sharks tooth. That is a really nice find. What Indians are native to your area?

It's an arrowhead for sure. Post on indian artifacts forum and find out more about it. :thumbsup:

S

stefen

texastee2007 said:
Where are my manners...welcome to the Tnet....lots of nice people here and I think there is an area for both arrowheads and for fossels...I think your's is an arrowhead, but because you found it on the beach it could be a sharks tooth. I would expect more around the top of it if it were a sharks tooth. That is a really nice find. What Indians are native to your area?

The Hammerheads fighting the Great Whites :laughing7:

The arrowhead is probable several thousand years old or older.

ark turtle

Nov 2, 2007
I have found lots arrowheads, here in Arkansas, and when I pick it up.
I always have a funny feeling. The Indian that shot this arrow, was lookingfor
food. Was I the first person to handy this arrowhead, after the Indian?

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Nice find!! Isn't it funny how close the arrowhead resembles a sharks tooth? Not the first time that man has borrowed from one of Gods better designs :thumbsup: Good luck, Gpurs....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread