Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the responses. I was trying to figure out why I had such an aversion to a perfectly legal and accepted practice, and thought I'd see what people's thinking on it was. It's just a cultural thing. If you have Indian blood, then an arrowhead would be like your Grandpa's pocketwatch that had been passed down. You would feel a spiritual connection to it. I never sell anything I have. It's alright for other people to; I might even buy them. And I can just imagine the old ones looking at this and laughing their a**es off. "What's up with that, only a hundred dollars for that one, wait, let me make a 200 dollar one! I can make em all day!" Thanks y'all.

P

pippinwhitepaws

wow...i missed that post..thank you for bringing it forward.

i think... :spam4:

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not think ryaan21 directed that post at me. I'm not sticking my nose into his business; I just wanted his opinion and he gave it, with a little extra. As far as threats, I come from the trailer park where the phrase 'I'm your worst f*****n nightmare' was invented late one night by my grandma, so I pay them little mind. I was more amazed that this site lets you say 'retards', which I find more offensive than igno-rant, which it will delete. However, you may terminate with extreme prejudice, Plehbah. Also, do you know if Cinncinnati has a Home Depot?

P

pippinwhitepaws

"I come from the trailer park where the phrase 'I'm your worst f*****n nightmare' was invented late on night by my grandma"

:smileinbox:

oh that was rich...thank you....owe you a cuppa coffee for that one...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread