Arrowheads Ive found

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Treasure Net, please post some photos of your artifacts in the "North American Indian Artifacts" forum / section, and we will be glad to help you identify them.

OP
OP
T

TroyJames

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2014
Texas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are beautiful! Have you tried a local Texas artifact guide (on line or otherwise)? They're awfully useful when trying to ID points and blades from specific regions. And Welcome!! ;) Yak

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank goodness finally a new member that can post a pic, lol. Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing more of your finds, rock

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
You have a lot of nice artifacts there, and obviously a good eye for what to look for. I wish I could help you identify the typology for some of your points and approximate ages, but my limited knowledge is also limited to the mid Atlantic area. I am sure some of the other members here with Texas experience will come along and be able to share some good info on your very interesting finds. HH

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not many TX people on this site but I sure do like the types you have found. We do have 2-3 from TX but they dont come around as much as allot of us do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions