Artifact hunter from the Mid-Atlantic

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey and Hello Everyone!:hello: I'm an artifact collector - for a number of years now. I'm so glad to be here and looking forward to seeing all the cool finds and learning more. I have a couple hundred or so arrowheads and many other artifacts. I really enjoy going out and especially being on the water.8-)

I'm, ahem, older and somewhat computer challenged. I hope to figure out how to post pictures...soon. I found 5 arrowheads (points) and an oval blade yesterday at a new spot that I found. I get out as often as I can. I'm totally hooked.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from New York! :skullflag:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Shorewalker! I would normally point ya (via URL) to your state but since you listed "Mid-Atlantic" which consists of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia and West Virginia - I will just say Welcome Aboard! :laughing7:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from New Jersey. Have been hunting indain relics since childhood with my Mom Dad and sister. Still go in the spring. Not many places left here to hunt. Again, Welcome!

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the welcome Scruggs, Professor and JerseyGirl.

OldJerseyGirl - I saw my first arrowheads as a young child when visiting my grandmother in NJ (at her lakehouse - Culver's Lake). A neighbor had a beautiful collection. I didn't end up finding one myself until I was 40(!). We have a ton of undeveloped shoreline at our summer place on the Northern Neck of Virginia. I usually go out by boat (12' aluminum w/8hp motor) and beach it to walk areas that I have found over the years. I'm lucky in the area that I find myself. It's spectacularly beautiful and finding something is just a bonus. Nice to meet you.

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello eastcoast! I've done some research on MD sites and have a couple Potomac River places in MD that I visit. I'd love to see your finds.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the forum from Southern California. I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures of those awesome points.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from N.Mississippi and good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread