Artifact hunter from the Mid-Atlantic

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey and Hello Everyone!:hello: I'm an artifact collector - for a number of years now. I'm so glad to be here and looking forward to seeing all the cool finds and learning more. I have a couple hundred or so arrowheads and many other artifacts. I really enjoy going out and especially being on the water.8-)

I'm, ahem, older and somewhat computer challenged. I hope to figure out how to post pictures...soon. I found 5 arrowheads (points) and an oval blade yesterday at a new spot that I found. I get out as often as I can. I'm totally hooked.

Welcome from New York! :skullflag:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Shorewalker! I would normally point ya (via URL) to your state but since you listed "Mid-Atlantic" which consists of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia and West Virginia - I will just say Welcome Aboard! :laughing7:

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Welcome from New Jersey. Have been hunting indain relics since childhood with my Mom Dad and sister. Still go in the spring. Not many places left here to hunt. Again, Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Scruggs, Professor and JerseyGirl.

OldJerseyGirl - I saw my first arrowheads as a young child when visiting my grandmother in NJ (at her lakehouse - Culver's Lake). A neighbor had a beautiful collection. I didn't end up finding one myself until I was 40(!). We have a ton of undeveloped shoreline at our summer place on the Northern Neck of Virginia. I usually go out by boat (12' aluminum w/8hp motor) and beach it to walk areas that I have found over the years. I'm lucky in the area that I find myself. It's spectacularly beautiful and finding something is just a bonus. Nice to meet you.

Hello eastcoast! I've done some research on MD sites and have a couple Potomac River places in MD that I visit. I'd love to see your finds.

Welcome to the forum from Southern California. I’m looking forward to seeing the pictures of those awesome points.

Welcome from N.Mississippi and good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back