As an answer to apush . 1943 steel penny

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
I read and posted this to Apush today and I thought I would share it with you all . Found this once in a lifetime roll about 2 weeks ago was keeping quiet about it but well. So anyway cracked this roll open from a ten dollar box with 2 rolls left to open. 46 p's 2 esses and 2 d's . talk about a jaw dropper and that was the first time since the 70's when I started CRH that I ever got a full roll of wheaties and steelies to boot. happy hunting all. Keep the faith they are out there. This was a customer roll not a machine wrap.

Attachments

• metal detecting 336.jpg
    metal detecting 336.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 270
  • metal detecting 337.jpg
    metal detecting 337.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 270
  • metal detecting 336.jpg
    metal detecting 336.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 265
  • metal detecting 337.jpg
    metal detecting 337.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 268
Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Of COURSE it was a customer roll. Doing boxes or machine wraps gaurentees you some finds over time, becaue the law of averages will kick in. But if you want the wonderful rolls, you GOTTA do customer rolls. It's the ONLY way to get a roll of 50 1943 steelies. :-)

WAY TO GO! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
underdogger

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
jrf30 said:
Of COURSE it was a customer roll. Doing boxes or machine wraps gaurentees you some finds over time, becaue the law of averages will kick in. But if you want the wonderful rolls, you GOTTA do customer rolls. It's the ONLY way to get a roll of 50 1943 steelies. :-)

EASY just letting any one new to Crh that was the case . Ya see this is why I keep it quiet about posting . I rest my case and this is my last CRH post .

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great picks and super haul. Thanks for sharing underdogger! Now, I just got to get out and find a few myself!

HSH,
apush :read2:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
underdogger said:
jrf30 said:

EASY just letting any one new to Crh that was the case . Ya see this is why I keep it quiet about posting . I rest my case and this is my last CRH post .

Sounds like you are upset by something jrf30 posted. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread