Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ashes to ... Diamonds? http://www.lifegem.com/
Why put the urn containing the cremains of your loved one on the mantle when there are so many cool alternatives? LifeGem, for example, will take your loved one's ashes (which are primarily carbon, at this point) and compress them into a sparkly diamond.

491891cb-00134-069c1-400cb8e1.jpg

Dead Bug Funeral Kit
The Dead Bug Funeral Kit comes complete with a tiny casket, headstone, burial scroll, flower, grass seed and a 32-page illustrated Buggy Book of Eulogies. The book contains eulogies to commemorate the passing of your loved one, be he/she a ladybug, cockroach, praying mantis, spider, or other resident of the creepy-crawly world.

491891d5-0004b-069c1-400cb8e1.jpg

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
hey i just looked this up and prices have went down alot they are now 2,100 and change for the small ones i know that sounds like m alot but i think it would be worth it to keep a loved one near to you plus would make a heck of a family heirloom .

my neiceandmy daughter have both asked when my daddy passes for me toget thema necklace with ashed of him in it . i have told them i would since i am the one who gets to decid what to do with him .. if i wasnt haveing to pay so much for his care right now this is what i would be doing withhim so they could have one

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
The diamonds have a bluish tint because of the boron in the cremains sent to LifeGem. My father's a director and has had this request from families a time or two. Beautiful diamonds.

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
the blue ones are nice but i was looking at the yellow and green that they have now .. those look neat

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
KHicks said:
the blue ones are nice but i was looking at the yellow and green that they have now .. those look neat
I'd be more inclined to something like this as it seems to be a much better way to honor the memory of someone than a granite marker in a cemetery somewhere. That, or have the ashes mixed with concrete to become part of an artifical reef.

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
yea iam looking at all things with dad.he said soemthingabout scattering at seabut i dont know if you can do that any more . ijust knwothat creamtion is like several grand cheaper than planting him in a plot of grown witha marker even thought gov will pay for one. if i do get a stone it will be just one and i think i will be greedy and keep it for my self .

OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be a great way to honor your loved one but it sure does cost a lot.

DANGLANGLEY

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
na not realy no more than it would to bury him . it is costing 1700 for cermation so a extra 2100 isnt bad or to me it aint

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread