Feb 25, 2009

Attachments

• 100_1422.jpg
    100_1422.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,180

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Re: What do you see?

Nuggut Looks Mighty interesting to me. As a rank amateur I cant be of any real help to you but I can suggest that you try to catch the formation in differing light conditions. Try 0800 to 1000 and again around high noon. Then in the evening 1500 to 1700 . This time of year the angle of the sun is too far South to give definition to many features so even if nothing positive turns up now I would recheck the site in a couple of months. Have fun! Jim

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007

Fantastic Montana!!

My guess it is either St. George or St. Michael,, it represents Lucifer's relentless and constant attack on the Christian Church! Also Congrats, on quitting the smoke!! TD

S

seger98

I thought i saw a dog licking a guys face until I seen Jim's post, Now I see that!

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Could be natural..but i would look closer at the incisions,natural or not on the rock. Looks dragonish to me, but perhaps the cap rock later just weathered that way, rather than being formed by man. Looks like it would be worth a closer look from all angles (but i think most formations are worth a closer look...hey its good exercise!l) :icon_queen: . The dragon i found had a turtle head and V on it on one end, visible only when you walked around it. A drill hole nearby. From the opposite side it had a carving of interest.

Hence go ahead and take a closer look. Even if natural if may still have been slightly modified. Look around and what do you see?

That faint right of the hole.. circular mark might have a cross coming out of the top if it. Anyway it looks out of place. If so maybe it is the symbol for earth or something else..like those religious orbs with a cross on the top. Farther to the right is a possible cross. Now it could be natural cleavage, however it seems out of place with the other lines of cleavage in that area.

Well...of course it is easy to see lots in rock formations. i just wanted to add the whole "face" to the right of the hole is interesting to me. It could almost be construed as a flat face with a peaked cap upon it like some sort of religious figure.

I've never seen anything like that.

Attachments

• whatdoyousee.jpg
    whatdoyousee.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,105

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear group;
Wow! I see a dragon, a sleeping indian, a crouching bear, a dancing bear, a cap, two butterflies, a soda can, a tennis racket, a harmonica, a hippo wearing what looks to be a tutu, an arrow pointing north, shield with some sort of symbol on it, a woodmans' axe, a carpenters' square, a poker chip, a pair of dividers, a heart, and a lady tiptoeing somewhere.
Your friend with the sight;
LAMAR

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: What do you see? An Alpha Monument of course!

Nugget
You got a very nice hoyo, in the perfect shape of mans face in profile looking to the right!
The confirmation that this hoyo is NOT just an outcropping of rocks, is the Dog at the top of
of the hoyo, It IS the white dog,(look for the Black dog) in a three quarter profile also looking
to the right! He has a perfect set of two ears, eye where it should be, and the nose is unmistakable.

Other marks - that like 'tertiaryjim' - correctly stated - will be more visible as the sun once
again starts its assent of spring toward the maximum 300 degrees..look and photo this
same spot right - at the summer equinox of June 21st and you will see the necessary shadows
that are the vital part of the whole picture of this Alpha Monument!

The other marks are a "3" to the right of the hoyo, a "M" , lower left of the hoyo..an "X" to the left
of the hoyo..( possible statement of the Kings Fifth at the Omega monument,which I feel the mans
hoyo profile and the dog are looking at....)

Also the ONE shadow that IS visible is the dark triangle just at the right of the dogs mouth..
his lips are touching the number "1" position of the triangle, this points to the fact that you will
find a triangle the ground at the Omega and that the number 1 position ( see Kenworthy) is where
the goods are stashed, as the "mouth" of the dog represents the "opening to the cache"!

Please dont let the comments of -just a rock- or the purposedly confusing post lead you astray...
The is a real bonefide Alpha Monument, done by the Spanish/Jesuits in the Spanish Colonial Era
this monuments POINTS to the Omega monument,

Go there Please and find it. Once there look
for and identify the Triangle on the ground, this will be boulders and half buried rocks, take compass
headings,. The triangle point that the dogs mouth is touching will be West to NorthWest, the one
at the top will be due North!
Once you find the Omega, this monument will try to tell you Distance and Direction to the triangle
on the ground. The final geometry. Look for two and three digit numbers (compass headings) look
for letters and numbers ( Bible verses), this is the reason i quote bible verses here, they are clues
not for religious reasons!! faces, animals, the usual suspects.
Great going on a good find, and good luck with the rest of your pursuit.
If you need any more assistance, I ( and other true treasure hunters here) will be happy to help all we can,.

auferiously
rangler

Pessimist: "One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both." ~Oscar Wilde

OP
OP
N

Nuggut Chunk

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2009

Hello Rangler,

Could you possible point some of this things out for me? I'm new to all this and I'm not sure what all you are talking about. I don't even know what a Hoyo is. Thanks.

NC

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear SWR;
I concur with your assessment of the current situation my friend.
Your friend;
LAMAR

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear Rangler;
I was merely pointing out the inaccuracy of your quote, my friend. A much more accurate translation would be to state NAIVE as doves. Merely because YOU chose to use a flawed source in order to appear righteous in no way lessens my contributions or my slavish devotion to accurate reference materials. Please castigate yourself promptly and severely, my friend, to the point of unconscienceness, which would seem to be approriate in this regard. If there exists a man who screams out to be self-mortified, that man would be you, my friend.

Also, I would highly appreciateif you would please refrain from using the Jesuits in your theories, my friend. It's beginning to smack heavily of anti-Catholicism and it portrays the Society of Jesus in a bad light. Thank you for all due consideration in this matter.
Your friend;
LAMAR

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear tesoro dog;
St. George was the most popular saint who supposedly slew a dragon, my friend. As an aside, the Roman Catholic church has never held that St. George actually slew the dragon. The myth that St. George slew a dragon was brought to Europe by returning 11th century British Crusaders. It seems that our our wild and crazy British cousins professed a deep love for heroic battles against hopeless odds and the story of St. George and the dragon fits this analogy perfectly. Over time, people came to believe that St. George actually did slay a dragon, however there exists virtually no evidence to support this claim.

Also, St. Michael the Archangel fights with the devil, who appears in the form of a dragon, over the body of Moses in the Apocryphal-Deuterocanonical texts, the Epistle of Jude.
Your friend;
LAMAR

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
I still see some cool rocks, but I have no Bible versus to throw around...

:tard:

That's OK Jim I delete posts
with Bible Verses.
If they are not in the Religon section. :wink:

Intresting Wall

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P

jeff of pa said:
Montana Jim said:
I still see some cool rocks, but I have no Bible versus to throw around...

:tard:

That's OK Jim I delete posts
with Bible Verses.
If they are not in the Religon section. :wink:

Intresting Wall
I knew there was a reason I like you Jeff :wink: ;D

P

pippinwhitepaws

notice how well behaved i was to the question mesa? :icon_jokercolor:

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P

pippinwhitepaws said:
notice how well behaved i was to the question mesa? :icon_jokercolor:
Howdy Pip ,
Yes I did and am wondering if your feelin all right ? :wink: ;D :icon_jokercolor:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread