Assistance Needed Evaluating Markers

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Re: What do you see?

Dear Lamar!

YAWNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,
tesoro dog

minetres!!!
Would you be able to show me what a burial symbol looks like? Need one for my Journal. Thanks Guy, tesoro dog

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other

jim

I still see some cool rocks, but I have no Bible versus to throw around...

I only "throw them around" because the Jesuits have been throwing them around
for over 300 years on 99.9% of their monuments, I am not trying to save your soul
I am trying to educate your understanding of how the Jesuits think, when it came to
set up these monuments, which we are now left to solve.

These Bible Verses are decoded here not for Evangelism, but for knowledge of the Code!
and the data they contain, like D4, these are the statues and judgments that i give you this day, that clearly states to pay attention to what is at hand, these are the instructions!!!!!
So they are 'secular' and not religious in this regard and should not be dismissed out of hand, as no conversions or religiosity is intended.
Bible verses are the pet signature of the Jesuits and their workings, it puts their brand on the monument, and in these verses are sometimes EXACT directions and distances, or most of the time it sets the tone of the burial, or the reason, a lamentation, or an admonition - all very important to the solution of the signs, leading to the discovery of the goodies!
auferiously
rangler

" the truth shall set you free"

OP
OP
N

Nuggut Chunk

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2009

Comments are welcome. Thank you.

Attachments

• Buffalo.jpg
    Buffalo.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 667
OP
OP
N

Nuggut Chunk

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2009

Comments welcome. Thank you. Both of these pictures taken in the same area. I believe the picture with the heart is what the other monuments are pointing to.

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 668

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Nuggut Chunk said:
Comments welcome. Thank you. Both of these pictures taken in the same area. I believe the picture with the heart is what the other monuments are pointing to.

There is another hoyo up there,
what does it point to?
Might hold a surprise for you.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Yup
Nuggut
Looks like a separate Alpha Monument here in this pic, the hoyo is the key here..
also you have a great shadow on the left side , On the lower right you have
some other interesting stuff...look close
and see if you can find other items-one item, i will let you find it..is telling you to
look north of this Alpha, I am willing to bet that you are facing North when you took
this pic..take the compass heading, and walk around this outcrop and pick up that
heading again and look and see what you see.....
auferiously
rangler

"seek knowledge rather than silver, understanding rather than gold"....P8

OP
OP
N

Nuggut Chunk

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks for all the information Rangler. I have one more picture that I would like you to take a look at. This is northeast of the heart monument. The rock people seem to be looking north to northwest. I believe all three monuments are point that general direction. Let me know what you think and your thoughts on the rock people. I'm planning on heading back out soon and hopefully will have enough information compiled to make a good attempt at locating whatever is out there. Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• Stone People.jpg
    Stone People.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 561
OP
OP
N

Nuggut Chunk

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2009
rangler said:
Yup
Nuggut
Looks like a separate Alpha Monument here in this pic, the hoyo is the key here..
also you have a great shadow on the left side , On the lower right you have
some other interesting stuff...look close
and see if you can find other items-one item, i will let you find it..is telling you to
look north of this Alpha, I am willing to bet that you are facing North when you took
this pic..take the compass heading, and walk around this outcrop and pick up that
heading again and look and see what you see.....
auferiously
rangler

"seek knowledge rather than silver, understanding rather than gold"....P8

Hey Rangler,

I see several faces on the right side of the cliff that has the heart on it. Was just wondering if you had noticed them also and what they mean. One actually looks like a skeleton face to me. Also was wondering if the white rock under what appears to be a buffalo is what you call a sight rock. Thanks.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Nugget,

Beware of false trails.
Watch for fletched arrows (arrows with feathers), the letter E and the number 3, when a change in the trail occurs.
these are all signs that you need to change direction or you have gone the wrong way.

See if you can find the marker directly to the north of the heart hoyo.
maybe even climb up and look in reverse through that hole there are other markers as well as these.

The Spanish were if nothing else very redundant in their trail markers.
This was to make sure the trail is obvious even if the main markers experienced some disaster.

all true trails will run together at the next group of markers.

Thom

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Nuggut
It is time to plot these on a topo. go online and find an "interactive" topo map., plot what
you have found on this map. Once you go there again , invest in a gps unit, for around a
hundred bucks, it will pay you back many times over. Then that interactive topo will auto-
matically plot your monuments with plus or minus a foot right now.( with the lowest
sun spot activity in about a hundred years!)

First understand, that the first pic is an Alpha Monument and it is pointing to the Omega
that is ONE system unto itself. Don't confuse the other monuments with these two for right
now.
One Caveat, both of these stashes might be gone!, BUT that doesn't really matter because you have now
learned the secret of the code and the odds are the next one will have been unmolested by the King or
the Jesuits and you will get your golden reward. Good Luck to you , if you need anymore assistance
don't hesitate to lets us know
Old Dog, I and other True Treasure Hunters, stand ready to help.

auferiously
rangler

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also"......M6

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
So someone carved and also toppled the bolder over to make the heart thus creating the hoyo which is also in the shape of a heart. Because I see two hearts... one being the hoyo itself.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Jim and Judy,

The construction method is at best over rated.
Most times they would place natural things in an unnatural position,
and confirm it with something as simple as the smaller stone on top creating the hole.

Here is one of mine I have posted before.
A very natural stone in a most unnatural position.
After climbing up to study it closer the levers and fulcrums are still up there.

Attachments

• indexCA610UPI.jpg
    indexCA610UPI.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 468
  • indexCA610UPI.jpg
    indexCA610UPI.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 467

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Old Dog - it must take a practiced eye to know it was moved my man and not naturally... I see plenty of cliffs and rock faces and mountains and never imagine the rocks and formations were ever man-made unless it's painted on or obviously placed far from it's source. I've even watched rocks tumble and jam themselves in odd situations... all very natural.

Interesting.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Just to set the record straight...
I do get up on top to confirm these.

The rollers used were pine logs, 3 and 4 feet long.
the levers were longer pine poles.
The fulcrum was a smaller stone the size of a soccer ball.
All of these things were within a radius of 20 yards from the marker,
strewn about as if to hide the passing.

The marker I posted could have been created by as few as 4 men in an hour or so.
Even less time if the crew was as many as 5 or 6.

Judy,
I anxiously look forward to your pictures.

Thom.

As an after thought ...
I must admit that I have been stymied by the fact that I have climbed up on top in order to enjoy the view.
Rather than confirm something that turned out completely natural. LOL
It happens more often than not and is part of the thrill when one turns out to be ...
the real deal.

OP
OP
N

Nuggut Chunk

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2009
I found another picture that may have some clues also. It is directly south and on the other side of the first Alpha monument that I posted. I see the eagle head and was wondering if there are any others I'm missing.

Attachments

• eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 411

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Nuggut,
I owe you an apology for highjacking this.
could you send me a copy (full size) of the last picture?
I would be most happy to look and send it back with what I see marked for you.

Thom
my email is in my profile

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions