tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My youngest text me this selfie of her and her friend at a concert in Dallas. They both sat next to Jerry Jones. I'm thinking a guy like that's gotta have a few bucks in his pocket, being they could afford an NFL franchise called the Dallas Cowboys. Now that kid of mine will call once in awhile be asking if she can borrow a hundred, till her next payday and here I see her living it up in Texas and going to music concerts. I think the next time she ask, I'll just tell her, why don't you just hit up some of the people you hang around with. From what I see they got a lot more money than I do.

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_061904.jpg
    IMG_20190528_061904.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wants are many, needs are few. Good to see Jerry out and about. What is he , 75-80?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's up there. Did a little reading on him. I didn't know he had a hand in a pizza joint called Shakey's Pizza Parlor. There was one in Des Moines the family and I frequented back in the early 70s when I was young. I remember the coin-op player piano and pinball games they had. It was a fun place for a kid, but I read it was one of Mr Jones business failures. Outside of that everything else he touched seems to have turned into a big pile of gold.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to go to a Shakeys in Everett, Wa. when I was a teenager, around 1970, 71. I didn't know he owned them. I think Domino's, Pizza Hut, Little Ceasar's low end pizza stole too much market share.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awwww, you got to give yr youngest 'Girl 'esp 'the benefit of the doubt , when it comes to $'.

Glad she is enjoying life.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
.... Outside of that everything else he touched seems to have turned into a big pile of gold.

Everything I touch turns into a big pile, too.. only it sure isn't gold!
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread