AT Gold outing

jcooking

Feb 28, 2010
Montana
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro, Sunray X-1 probe
Garrett AT Gold
Howdy all,
new to this part of the forum, I have always been a coin and relic hunter, but recently got interested in prospecting and bought an AT Gold to mix up my detecting. A friend of mine has a hookup on a good claim and I convinced him to take me along for a weekend. It was a lot of work and digging, but here is my first weekend of detecting for gold. It sure was fun and hope to get out again soon!
mds.gif

Attachments

• 20130923_193203med.jpg
    20130923_193203med.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0
Great gold!!!

Sweeeeeetttt!!! Outstanding beepin! :occasion14:

I'm still waiting to find my first, and any one of those little gems would
make me a very happy camper.

Wow....what a great FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!:headbang:....and I heard those machines wouldn't find anything:laughing7:

Howdy all, new to this part of the forum, I have always been a coin and relic hunter, but recently got interested in prospecting and bought an AT Gold to mix up my detecting. A friend of mine has a hookup on a good claim and I convinced him to take me along for a weekend. It was a lot of work and digging, but here is my first weekend of detecting for gold. It sure was fun and hope to get out again soon!

I got an AT Gold with the same objective in mind, but here in West Virginia glacial gold is very rare, and I have not had an opportunity to go elsewhere .......mainly because I am unsure where to go. I guess I should join GPAA.

Man that is awesome! Send those pics to Garrett, they will love it...

WOW!! That is some nice looking au, love the little brain looking ones up top.
Your killing it, that's a great take.
How did the others do?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back