At last we come face to face

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came face to face with the person who stole my box's today. They were at the window next to me. I said " ah.... The ones who took my box's" she says" i never take anyone's box's, I just ask for everything on hand." Fair enough, but you knew they were mine don't lie.....lol
As she was back pedaling about stealing my box's she mentioned how they were skunks anyway which is probably true we both admitted to long skunk streaks at Wells Fargo.
So anyways I did get some useful info out of them. Bank of America won't order for them either so that confirmed. But they said they order from chase with no problems... Time to open a third account!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL and this is why I'm very secretive when talking about CRHing. Someone will steal my secrets!

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just dont order from the same branch they do (if you know which one it is) multiple people ordering large quantities of coin is a good way attract unwanted attention from higher ups.

I definitely had a bad feeling after I left. They picked up 4 boxs and I picked up 2. There is a new manager at this branch and so far she is being cool but she was huffing and puffing today getting the 6 boxs.......

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, you have been pounding your head against this board for months and never opened an account at Chase?

Trenchfoot06

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't see how them tell you about chase is a secret. Just pick up the phone and call. Where I'm at some branches of chase will order just not all. Now if someone gives up a dump bank that's a no-no.. Good hunting

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
namster said:
Dude, you have been pounding your head against this board for months and never opened an account at Chase?

Lol, I know man..... I'm in sales and I've had the worst year of my career so my bankroll is holding me back a bit. No worry's I'm in this for the long haul. I honestly feel like I'm still learning... I'm still figuring out what denominations and banks are going to work best for me. Since I started CRH I have opened a second account at bofa(online banking) that turned out to be a mistake because its a hassle dumping, they have to get an override every time and I got hit with a 9 dollar fee for to many deposits and withdraws....
This week I did all the paper work to redirect funds from my paycheck direct deposit split between WF and bofa. Then I can switch to a regular account to ease dumping... That will be huge!
If I can get lucky and things turn around at work it will help my bankroll a lot. If not.... Then my next step is to get more paper work from my job to split my paycheck 3 ways and open the third account.
So I'm still after 3 months building my network( I work 60 a week) I have 10 branches from bofa that I can dump bags for cash. Currently I only hit each one with about 1k at a time twice a month. I had 3 WF order branches 2 box a week. I lost one due to treasury fee so now I only have 4 box's of halves a week. I think. Can get another WF branch to order for me until I can get more funds to open a third account at chase.
...... :censored:, this CRH is a lot more work than I anticipated! I can see why people don't last. I think I can survive even if my avg are low.... hopefully it's just a bad start and they start to rise .

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trenchfoot06 said:
I really don't see how them tell you about chase is a secret. Just pick up the phone and call. Where I'm at some branches of chase will order just not all. Now if someone gives up a dump bank that's a no-no.. Good hunting

I never said it was a secret. They just saved me the time and embarrassment of sheepishly asking if they will order. Now I know at least some will for sure in MY AREA. That's good to know and have in my back pocket.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I know man..... I'm in sales and I've had the worst year of my career so my bankroll is holding me back a bit. No worry's I'm in this for the long haul. I honestly feel like I'm still learning... I'm still figuring out what denominations and banks are going to work best for me. Since I started CRH I have opened a second account at bofa(online banking) that turned out to be a mistake because its a hassle dumping, they have to get an override every time and I got hit with a 9 dollar fee for to many deposits and withdraws....
This week I did all the paper work to redirect funds from my paycheck direct deposit split between WF and bofa. Then I can switch to a regular account to ease dumping... That will be huge!
If I can get lucky and things turn around at work it will help my bankroll a lot. If not.... Then my next step is to get more paper work from my job to split my paycheck 3 ways and open the third account.
So I'm still after 3 months building my network( I work 60 a week) I have 10 branches from bofa that I can dump bags for cash. Currently I only hit each one with about 1k at a time twice a month. I had 3 WF order branches 2 box a week. I lost one due to treasury fee so now I only have 4 box's of halves a week. I think. Can get another WF branch to order for me until I can get more funds to open a third account at chase.
...... :censored:, this CRH is a lot more work than I anticipated! I can see why people don't last. I think I can survive even if my avg are low.... hopefully it's just a bad start and they start to rise .
I think your doing pretty good. Its hard to do boxes and a full time job. Keep at it and have fun. and get some silver on the way. My banks keep uping my boxes on there own they like me and want to help me do more. Am lucky In a few weeks i have to work some more banks to get my boxes up to ? 120 a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
I think your doing pretty good. Its hard to do boxes and a full time job. Keep at it and have fun. and get some silver on the way. My banks keep uping my boxes on there own they like me and want to help me do more. Am lucky In a few weeks i have to work some more banks to get my boxes up to ? 120 a week.

Thanks Tim!

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
namster said:

Lmao.. The very next roll I opened after replying to your post bam a GEM 87-P then an MS 63 Benny and a 84- proof!
10 box skunk streak officially sniz napped!

Last edited:

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...." she says" i never take anyone's box's, I just ask for everything on hand."

You could always hook up with her and double your CRH pleasure, she might even have friends you could put to work too!

pleasure is where you find it,
cc

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could always hook up with her and double your CRH pleasure, she might even have friends you could put to work too!

pleasure is where you find it,
cc
I woulda have been all over that like stank on S&@!.......unfortunately there were three problems...

Problem 1: I'm married.

Problem 2: she had a husband/boyfriend with her.
Problem 3: The good Lord went Babe Ruth on her Face!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL>>>:sign10:...... That is harsh buddy.. Glad to see you finally found some Ag... That is what it is all about buddy.. Hope your next box is loaded..

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
problem with chase when I checked into opening an account was that they wanted me to put in a 100 dollars into the account and if it goes under a 100 they will start charging a fee. A hundred bucks!! man, my credit union only requires that I keep 5 dollars in the account. If this wasn't the credit union that I have been with for over 20 years I would use them as a pick and dump bank. They have over 6 branches in my town alone. Dump at one, pick up at another, dump at the third, etc etc you get the idea. But I won't do that. I mainly use them as a dump because they are the only one I know of in town that has a coin counter. I have a account with another bank but they don't have a counter at all. i was thinking about rolling coin and using them to dump coins at.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If $100 is a lot of money this might be the wrong hobby for you. Think of it as an investment lol.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
problem with chase when I checked into opening an account was that they wanted me to put in a 100 dollars into the account and if it goes under a 100 they will start charging a fee. A hundred bucks!! man, my credit union only requires that I keep 5 dollars in the account. If this wasn't the credit union that I have been with for over 20 years I would use them as a pick and dump bank. They have over 6 branches in my town alone. Dump at one, pick up at another, dump at the third, etc etc you get the idea. But I won't do that. I mainly use them as a dump because they are the only one I know of in town that has a coin counter. I have a account with another bank but they don't have a counter at all. i was thinking about rolling coin and using them to dump coins at.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady
........OMG, Your one post away from the ignore button..........but then I can't watch the flames?.....hmm, decisions decisions...
If $100 is a lot of money this might be the wrong hobby for you. Think of it as an investment lol.
:occasion18::laughing9:???:dontknow:???:icon_scratch:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woulda have been all over that like stank on S&@!.......unfortunately there were three problems...

Problem 1: I'm married.

Problem 2: she had a husband/boyfriend with her.

So #1 and #2 really are not the issue, are they....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread