AT Pro + Infinium LS Make A Great Team....And Scored A Ring!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
atgoldinfinium_zpsfa3a8a33.jpg

Hunted today with my buddy Scott. The ice flows have dissappeared, so we hunted a very cold lake today. The AT Gold did a great job! I used the true all metal mode with the iron audio set and 35 and turned on. When I got a signal, I would just peek at the VDI numbers and make my decision whether to dig or not based on the number(s). I hunted mostly the junky areas, and got most of the coins. That 5" x 8" coil really gets some surprising good depth. The Garrett Infinium LS (PI) worked well in the deeper water, and as usual, got another ring left behind, probably because it was about 10" deep. This water has been pounded to death with at least a dozen hunters. Yet, the Garrett's always seem to find some keepers missed by others.

ATGOLDPRAYER_zps3d1b1adc.jpg

Here's the ring.....the Lord's Prayer written in Croation. A very nice ring. I also got a shopping cart token, which can be used in shopping carts requiring our Loonies ($1.00 coins)

The Garrett Gals were impressed!

garrett gal (2).jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds great pics never will get rid of my garret

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread