AT Pro on the way!

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Garrett's website for videos on the AT Pro. Very good which will get you up to speed in no time. I have a AT Pro and a Fisher F75. I love the fact that the controls for the AT Pro are right there without going into menus. Allows you to make changes on the fly. My AT Pro loves nickels. If I get a 30-31 consistently it's gonna be a nickel. The iron audio is good for checking pesky bottle caps. Get yourself a smaller coil like the 5X8 DD or the sniper and you will be deadly in the parks.
Have fun and enjoy!!

OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Day 2....So I thought I was an expert now after last night....well went to my old honey hole ( weeds very high) I didnt do to well as I found nothing...Im not discouraged just ...*%^% at the growth!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so how you liking the at pro have you mastered it yet 8-)

OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so how you liking the at pro have you mastered it yet 8-)
I love it (still learning) It started to rain today & I stayed out there as others were heading to the car...Found some more clad & 4 wheaties ..The tips i got on pinpointing helped great ....& no its not beeping after I am by the target!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Garrett's website for videos on the AT Pro. Very good which will get you up to speed in no time. I have a AT Pro and a Fisher F75. I love the fact that the controls for the AT Pro are right there without going into menus. Allows you to make changes on the fly. My AT Pro loves nickels. If I get a 30-31 consistently it's gonna be a nickel. The iron audio is good for checking pesky bottle caps. Get yourself a smaller coil like the 5X8 DD or the sniper and you will be deadly in the parks.
Have fun and enjoy!!
30-31 is a nickel man ive been passing them by ....52-53 on my At Pro is a nickel

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30-31 is a nickel man ive been passing them by ....52-53 on my At Pro is a nickel

maybe on his fisher i heard 51 to 53 on at pro was nickel whats the lowest numbers you dig and what is it

OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe on his fisher i heard 51 to 53 on at pro was nickel whats the lowest numbers you dig and what is it
I set it at 35 & have dug alot but today mostly dig 50+ & skipped most signals in the 60 range....only dug 1 nail & I knew it was a nail before I did just to see...the numbers are awsome verses the 250s blocks & the depth is great (except the fact that you dig deeper...lol) All & All Im happy with my purchase

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions