Atlantis

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
In 1976, Scottish engineer Stan Hall led an expedition composing of Special Forces and astronaut Neil Armstrong to the caves of the Tayos Indians of Ecuador.
It was in these caves, Hall claims to have discovered the METAL LIBRARY OF ATLANTIS.
Tayos Gold Library - Metal Library

Here's Stan Hall's book on the expedition. It's an excellent read, start to finish. https://www.amazon.com/Tayos-Gold-A...UTF8&qid=1472599129&sr=1-1&keywords=stan+hall

Preceding Hall in the South American mysteries was Percy Fawcett. His book is also excellent. https://www.amazon.com/Exploration-...&qid=1472599289&sr=1-1&keywords=percy+fawcett

Researching "Document 512" is also worth your time.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is curious that Neil Armstrong was on this expedition to discover Atlantis. Could this be related to the missing two minutes of Nasa's APOLLO 11 mission, and what Armstrong reported back to Mission Command? :dontknow:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Here's Stan Hall's book on the expedition. It's an excellent read, start to finish. https://www.amazon.com/Tayos-Gold-A...UTF8&qid=1472599129&sr=1-1&keywords=stan+hall

Preceding Hall in the South American mysteries was Percy Fawcett. His book is also excellent. https://www.amazon.com/Exploration-...&qid=1472599289&sr=1-1&keywords=percy+fawcett

Researching "Document 512" is also worth your time.

Great recommendations especially that last one, very interesting document.

Please do continue:
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still no life ??? Atlantis existed but where ? I have cast my lot on the Original location off of the coast of Spain, you ???

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were to make a guess about Atlantis, assuming it ever existed and wasn't just a morality tale written by Homer, I would say this:

It was most likely a volcanic island in the south atlantic. The island most likely suffered a massive eruption similar to the devastation caused by Krakatoa. Once it erupted, the volcano became hollow and could no longer withstand the pressure of the seawater. Then it imploded upon itself, sucking in the island atop it and burying it deep within the ocean floor. This would also be similar to how Crater Lake in Washington was formed.

Ummm.....sorry Allen, the Crater Lake I know is located in Klamath County, Oregon.

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only flaw T.C. was no volcanic eruption is recorded, only a submersion. Only off o the Coast of Spain di that occur.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey guys.
Got some interesting stuff to post coming soon

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok so i have been thinking about this and sitting on it for a while. Im not here to stir the pot or anything. <br />
So im sure many of you have heard the stories of atlantis and also shambhala or sometimes known shangri la. Has any one taken notice of the simularities of the 2. Both have rings of water and land with a large temple structure at the centre. Perhaps they are one in the same.<br />
Now stick with me here<br />
Shambhala was known to be a tropical climate in the himalyays. With possible ties to tibet.<br />
Now what if. Its a big what if of course.<br />
That the idea of atlantis,shambhala does not exist in this space and time. But somewhere in the himilayas is a door way, vortex or portal if you want to call it that. To connect to these places.<br />
Complete theory of course. But its an interesting one
da70404ce27a657e460424a082be34b1.jpg
shambhala<br />
<br />
14f1acdc34fd6439096b379ffe12baaa.jpg
atlantis<br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting, Marticus, continue. I have show that the Star gate in Peru -- Amama Maru -- is actually a normal occurance.not cut.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Very interesting, Marticus, continue. I have show that the Star gate in Peru -- Amama Maru -- is actually a normal occurance.not cut.
Wow that would be interesting to see.
That star gate rock is truly something different. But not the only one of these so called gates around the world.
Is it that gate thats also near a place called the zone of silence?

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ah mexico. Totally different areas. So no prob are not connected. But who knows

This is the peru gate.
I dont know man to me that looks pretty man made. Its a completly different texture. Carved lines not just in one directon. And also a small indent in the centre.
3b72615844d91606c45a138bfcf2a230.jpg

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ola Marticus, just follow the fault lines, vertical, and horizontal, also it is thin, it is simply the mud bottom of the lake that has stood on edge - there are many in the area -- as for the supposed cut out, it is easily explainable , also blow it up and check the stress or fault lines, and the so called spot to place your head in.

A more detailed explanation if you wish. :coffee2::coffee2: and one for that unbeliever ORO :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ah mexico. Totally different areas. So no prob are not connected. But who knows

This is the peru gate.
I dont know man to me that looks pretty man made. Its a completly different texture. Carved lines not just in one directon. And also a small indent in the centre.
3b72615844d91606c45a138bfcf2a230.jpg

Ah! TY!

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ola Marticus, just follow the fault lines, vertical, and horizontal, also it is thin, it is simply the mud bottom of the lake that has stood on edge - there are many in the area -- as for the supposed cut out, it is easily explainable , also blow it up and check the stress or fault lines, and the so called spot to place your head in.

A more detailed explanation if you wish. :coffee2::coffee2: and one for that unbeliever ORO :coffee2:
Hola my friend Tayopa.
I can see the faults you are talking about. I agree yes the breakages of these could explain the formation. With wind errosion a factor also. I can see how it could also me made. Either way its still an interesting structure. Now im not saying star gates and such are real. They may be possible i wont rule them out. But something has to be special about it for the local natives to identify with it. Just my thoughts on that. Id like to learn more. 😆

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread