Atlantis

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel

Is the same stuff that keep Don Jose in a good shape :tongue3: :coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Plato's description of Atlantis is attributed to the Caribbean islands as formation ( all are in circle and are in a submersing tectonic plates region ) and to the Central and South America as main country of Atlantis , bigger than Asia and Libya together . Why Central and South America ? because in that era the most part of North America was frozen .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, you posted --- ? because in that era the most part of North America was frozen .

very interesting original thought,

18,000-15,000 [SUP]14[/SUP]C y.a. (about 21,000-17,000 calendar years ago). The full glacial.At this earliest mapped time slice, North America was still in the grip of full glacial conditions. The ice sheet extent did not remain static through this period; by 15,000 14C y.a., some retreat of the major North American ice mass had occurred relative to the 'global' glacial maximum position some 3,000 radiocarbon years previously (Dyke & Prest 1987), it still covered most of the continent and was even more extensive in some places. The ends of what was later to become an ice-free corridor had begun to open by 15,000 14C y.a., but about 1000 km of ice still remained blocking its course.
L

Most of North America wasice free by atlantis' time.

Good thinking my Grik friend:occasion14:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

You wrote : "Most of North America wasice free by atlantis' time.

What means the Atlantis time ? . Only the last year of its existence ? I don't think so .

Look at us as supposed advanced technology people . How many thousands years took to reach the present level ?
Atlantis was there before North America to be ice free . Or you believe they came from another planet ?

I wrote " era " which means : a long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic.

You have to learn some English :tongue3:

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True Marius, also contorls incurable pain. In fact i have to admitthat it is a very valuable crop, it's fibers make the finest of fabrickss, linage (ropes) and many other things,in addition to being a fine food. It is just that the misuse of it has given it a bad name, plus it was in competition with the synthetis materials .

This is in spite of my being in narcotic enforcement.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread