NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Heres a great radio interview with Graham Hancock on the Art Bell show. Talking about sugmerged cities. Altantis. The last ice age and more.

https://youtu.be/nDougM44S98

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Another film by Graham on the same topic. Im really appreciating and respecting this mans work. He has brought alot of new discoveries out to the open and these may help influence this post further.
https://youtu.be/AEKyilcDCOo

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I do not believe there was an Ice Age. I don't have time right now to type that much data to show you why.

but, if you want another theory on Atlantis, go to the Gutenberg Project and get the book Ragnarok, written around the Civil War time. While I believe it was an asteroid which moved the earth around its core, he thought it was a large comet, which he believed was made of gravel. While I don't agree, he does write at length on what the planet was like before the strike.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
View attachment 1451433

I'm also going to point out something about this area in Spain and the Atlantis myth: it could be easily proven or easily debunked. The area in the red circle is the suspected target for the "ringed island" description found in Plato...and that's assuming the theory in the National Geographic video is correct, and it doesn't cost that much to run a GPR unit over the site for a day, with no digging involved.

Interesting theory - I would suggest *underline that term suggest* that a bit of research on another less famous lost city and civilization may well be in order here, namely Tartessus, quite a power in their own time (<400 BC) until the city was destroyed. The location would be almost a perfect fit, better than Atlantis, and the time line would match the finds made in that region.

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well DIT, you have had enough time to absorb Kolbrin, comclusions ?? Oro, you check it out also. :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All things lost can be found. Including my sanity 🤡

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I am repeating myself on this point, my apologies for that BUT in my honest opinion, I really think that a fair amount of evidence FROM Atlantis, is already found and is simply not recognized, because of the "embellishments" that Plato added to, and blended in to what was otherwise a still remarkable story of an Ice Age civilization. Thanks to Plato, we have people hunting for a fanciful city, armies with anachronistic chariots, fleets of anachronistic ships, and other features that Plato almost certainly "borrowed" from the Minoan civilization and blended into the more ancient culture in his moralistic story.

Which is not to say that it is impossible that Atlantis could have had horse drawn chariots and three-oar-banked triremes cruising through inland canals, just saying my money is on the fact that these are more likely embellishments, especially since no other ancient source includes these anachronistic details.

Malta's Underwater Cart Ruts and Temples

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I am repeating myself on this point, my apologies for that BUT in my honest opinion, I really think that a fair amount of evidence FROM Atlantis, is already found and is simply not recognized, because of the "embellishments" that Plato added to, and blended in to what was otherwise a still remarkable story of an Ice Age civilization. Thanks to Plato, we have people hunting for a fanciful city, armies with anachronistic chariots, fleets of anachronistic ships, and other features that Plato almost certainly "borrowed" from the Minoan civilization and blended into the more ancient culture in his moralistic story.

Which is not to say that it is impossible that Atlantis could have had horse drawn chariots and three-oar-banked triremes cruising through inland canals, just saying my money is on the fact that these are more likely embellishments, especially since no other ancient source includes these anachronistic details.

Malta's Underwater Cart Ruts and Temples

Please do continue;
Oroblanco

I agree. Neither Plato nor any of us who are so far removed has a clear grasp of either antediluvian or pre-Ice Age civilization on earth because massive destruction obliterated all evidence except numerous megalithic structure ruins found around the planet. Any written records that may have been preserved in Alexandria are gone too - except maybe for those secreted in such places as Vatican City. The Minoan society was advanced, sophisticated, powerful and known to Plato. It may have been a nice template for him to describe his Atlanteans. Remember, Plato was not an historian, he was a philosopher and writer.

I've seen many of the cart ruts and most of the temples ruins on Malta and Gozo. The best explanation I've seen for the ruts is that they were simply carved tracks used to hold stone roller balls in order to transport the gigantic stones from the quarries to the building sites. The ruts are mostly found in the same soft limestone that the quarried blocks come from - very easily carved. It's debated whether the balls were naturally occurring limestone accretions found on the island or were manufactured from the harder type of limestone - or maybe a combination of the two. Many of the round balls have been found beneath the floor levels of some of the excavated ruins. They worked just like ball bearings, allowing much easier moving of the large blocks. Yes, since some of the tracks lead to the sea, it's been proposed that sea level was lower during those times. Or perhaps quarried blocks were being shipped elsewhere. Not much is known about these people - the ruins are among the oldest on Earth. Malta is an incredibly interesting place to visit.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well DIT, you have had enough time to absorb Kolbrin, comclusions ?? Oro, you check it out also. :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

My apologies, Jefe, for being so remiss in my duties, but I must confess. I'm on my third bottle of Zinfandel and no closer to the rabbit than I was when I first slid down the hole. :icon_scratch:

Firstly, I haven't yet established which version of the Kolbrin should be considered "Official". Should I be studying the version put out online, free of charge, by the Culdian Trust ( the purported owners of the copyright ).....or the version published and sold by Glen Kimball, Marshall Masters and Janice Manning, currently hailed as the 'Bible' of UFOlogists and Nibiru enthusiasts like Graham Hancock and his ilk?

Secondly, there doesn't appear to be any of the so-called ancient manuscripts, described as the origin of this translated document, in existence...anywhere. Where's the reference material, documentation? :dontknow:

Thirdly, are you aware of the native american stories of the " Time of two moons "? Not Niburu, but when the earth actually had two moons for a period of time, one of which the oral traditions recount as leaving it's heavenly home and a near collision with the earth. A time when the earth "tilted". A pole shift?

I'm afraid I may have to switch to the tequila to get my mind around much of this Kolbrin. Mind you, I am not discarding it out of hand, but I am leaning toward borrowing Oro's summation that much of it is embellishment, especially the version sold by three individuals and formally known as the Kolbrin Bible.

Wascally wabbit...come out, come out, wherevew you awr. :whip2:

Uno mas, bartender!
tequila_zps44mwo3pq.gif

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi luv, we are talking of a pre biblical time. There are no solid reference points, just as there are none in the Bible. referring to geological events.This is a period where the old women were entrusted with the genealogical factors of the tribe and the old men with the geological ones, i.e. information handed down, this is a period of pre written history How would you explain Pharaohs army of charioteers being swallowed up by the red sea ? Yet today they are finding evidence of a large no of chariots by divers ? etc

We have to advance to the Sumerians to begin to have nebulous reference points

However we find that Plato gave us a basic reference date for Atlantis, yet the bible gives no mention of Atlantis, nor does
either version of the Kolbrin bibles.Remember we are dealing with a period of basic written history being effectively none existent.

As for no relible data, what about Genesis where the lord made the world then destroyed it only to mke a new one, which tends to explain the O.O.P. artifacts found?

I'll get into this tomorrow. We have unwelcome guests visiting.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi luv, we are talking of a pre biblical time. There are no solid reference points, just as there are none in the Bible. referring to geological events.This is a period where the old women were entrusted with the genealogical factors of the tribe and the old men with the geological ones, i.e. information handed down, this is a period of pre written history How would you explain Pharaohs army of charioteers being swallowed up by the red sea ? Yet today they are finding evidence of a large no of chariots by divers ? etc

We have to advance to the Sumerians to begin to have nebulous reference points

However we find that Plato gave us a basic reference date for Atlantis, yet the bible gives no mention of Atlantis, nor does
either version of the Kolbrin bibles.Remember we are dealing with a period of basic written history being effectively none existent.

As for no relible data, what about Genesis where the lord made the world then destroyed it only to mke a new one, which tends to explain the O.O.P. artifacts found?

I'll get into this tomorrow. We have unwelcome guests visiting.
HA HA HA! SHOOT 'EM!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad case of insomnia, two nights with practically no sleep, any suggestions ? Will post tomorrow, honest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread