Attaboy for Nathan at Kellyco

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Just like to let you all know about the great service I got from Kellyco. I ordered an Ace 250 from Nathan at Kellyco and recieved it a couple of weeks ago, on time and it works great.

One thing that did not work great was the digger that was included with my purchase. It broke in the first five minutes. I emailed Nathan about the digger and the same day he sent me a brand new Sawtooth Gator to replace it...free of charge. I got it today and what a difference a tool makes.

This is truley customer service at its best and so I thought Nathan and Kellyco should be commended.

HH
MichiganRob

Attachments

• diggers-sawtoothgator.gif
    diggers-sawtoothgator.gif
    3 KB · Views: 219

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I bought my DFX from Kellyco and Nathan was the salesman. very polite and helpful

stanjam

Mar 23, 2008
Springfield, MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
He dealt with my last purchase, which was, incidentally, a Lesche digging tool that I bought because the digger they sent me broke in the first hour. Tell ya what, if he sends gators for every kellyco digger that breaks, I want one! That and he will go out of business because that free digger they send is pure crap!

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I would keep an eye on the sawtooth as well...I had one, and it bent almost immediately...you can bend it back, but it will eventually snap....mine did just last week...I would spend the extra money and go with a Lesche tool..
My two cents.
Baggins

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
lesche is the only way to go. I use mine like a pry bar and have no damage and it's still sharp

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
The Sawtooth Gator is the way to go. Beats the Lesche hands down. Had a Lesche. It broke. Gator going on 5+ years. ;D ;D Also, it has "scooping" ability that the Lesche does not.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
if you broke a lesche you should have sent it back, they're guaranteed for life

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Nathan is great. Mr.Pepper talked with him personally to discuss a machine he owns. I own a lesche tool and love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions