Attention Mr. "10" half dumper guy

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't you find a few banks to dump your halves at AND NOT EVERY BANK IN THE STATE? You re-roll your halves in new wraps and write "10" on the side of the roll in black marker. Everytime I ask for CW halves, I get 3-4 rolls of your crap. Clearly you are older and retired (thats what the tellers say), do you really need to infest the entire state with your filth??? I dont understand how you can possibly make any money at this with all the driving you do....find a few banks to dump and stick to them!!

Also looking for a good nickname for this guy, any ideas??

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had a spate of this too- Roved 4 banks and picked up CWR's at all four- coincidentally $200 at each bank- All same wrappers (but did find a silver proof in his dump.) BUT- one bank required he write his name and phone number on the rolls.

SO- I called him... Aksed why he dumped at every bank in town??? He said he didn't think he should take too much to any one bank at any one time. Well, I laughed at him a little- then told him about one bank that had a coin machine... What? Really?? He had no clue... And for $100 minimum account- no fees and dump as you please... He just didn't know how to play the game...

Good luck finding them Joe- might be a new guy that just don't know the rules...
PEACE

I seriously have no idea what you guys are complaining about and I promise you that my area is much more flooded with dumps than yours... I barely search CWRs anymore because of this reason, but I never complain about it.. Why? because it is the reality of this hobby and should be expected. Obviously the fact that he didn't use a coin machine doesn't make any sense, but this guy you are hating on is obviously dumping his coins in the correct way.. The fact that he disperses his dumps, shows that he knows exactly what he is doing.. He is simply trying to not overload the banks and get himself cut off.. Obviously he could probably be dumping more at each particular branch, but that is his decision and I think it is fantastic that he has the common courtesy to do extra driving just so he can keep a low profile and keep the banks happy.. Also, if you ever called me and tried to lecture me about how I should be doing my hunting I would laugh and hang up right away, because that is absolutely none of your business.. I really don't want to come across as harsh, but if you guys don't like it, then find a new hobby. Like i said earlier, adjust and find a new way to hunt for coins.. Go out of town (sometimes I drive 45 minutes away just to hunt) Search boxes instead of CWRs, switch banks and or try different couriers if certain boxes aren't producing, try dimes or nickels.. There are many different techniques to CRH. The type of person who will succeed in this hobby, will be willing to adapt and try different ways of hunting.. I have never once come on here to complain about the thousands of dollars in dumps I get every week, because it is just part of the game.. Now we have people complaining about someone who is obviously attempting to hunt the correct way.. Nothing against you guys at all, but this is just silly.. Complaining online will never bring silver into your hands..

1more4me

Jul 26, 2011
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
is obviously dumping his coins in the correct way.. . Also, if you ever called me and tried to lecture me about how I should be doing my hunting I would laugh and hang up right away, ..

Addicted -and you know a correct way- or is it just your way? BTW- I wasn't complaining in the least.
Mental and Addicted---- I just don't have your phone numbers- Yet... Maybe you tough guys are interjecting Your opinion on people that are not as defensive, paranoid, and high and mighty as yourselves.

This guy I called was friendly, I am Friendly, WE had a conversation, He had no clue to CRHing and had just started. He asked questions and I answered plenty... Friendly like... His method was wasting gas, and he was thankful for the info on the coin machine.

You two guys must be a little paranoid. Your names, and numbers, and addresses are everywhere, and not hard to get. What makes you think that if I called you, that I'd be rude or lecture? You might learn something if you don't act on the phone like you post in words. Get out, meet people, don't be so suspisious...

Joe- guess I could have said- Find the SOB and Shoot him in the freaking face! Apparently it's not as bad as helping someone and coordinating a common dump bank- thats a completely foolish idea...
PEACE

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seriously have no idea what you guys are complaining about and I promise you that my area is much more flooded with dumps than yours... I barely search CWRs anymore because of this reason, but I never complain about it.. Why? because it is the reality of this hobby and should be expected. Obviously the fact that he didn't use a coin machine doesn't make any sense, but this guy you are hating on is obviously dumping his coins in the correct way.. The fact that he disperses his dumps, shows that he knows exactly what he is doing.. He is simply trying to not overload the banks and get himself cut off.. Obviously he could probably be dumping more at each particular branch, but that is his decision and I think it is fantastic that he has the common courtesy to do extra driving just so he can keep a low profile and keep the banks happy.. Also, if you ever called me and tried to lecture me about how I should be doing my hunting I would laugh and hang up right away, because that is absolutely none of your business.. I really don't want to come across as harsh, but if you guys don't like it, then find a new hobby. Like i said earlier, adjust and find a new way to hunt for coins.. Go out of town (sometimes I drive 45 minutes away just to hunt) Search boxes instead of CWRs, switch banks and or try different couriers if certain boxes aren't producing, try dimes or nickels.. There are many different techniques to CRH. The type of person who will succeed in this hobby, will be willing to adapt and try different ways of hunting.. I have never once come on here to complain about the thousands of dollars in dumps I get every week, because it is just part of the game.. Now we have people complaining about someone who is obviously attempting to hunt the correct way.. Nothing against you guys at all, but this is just silly.. Complaining online will never bring silver into your hands..

1 - dumping $50 in halves at 25 different banks is the correct way? According to who? Seems like alot of us on here don know what we are doing then becuase many dump in coin counters, some re-roll, others bag, are we all doing it incorrectly? If I dump $1000 at a bank am I doing it incorrectly?

2 - The "if you are going to compain about it" comments are just asinine. If I complain about my wife, it doesn't mean I'm going to divorce her. If I complain about my job, it doesn't me Im going to quit it. If I complain about someone dumping halves all over town, it doenst mean Im going to quit the hobby. Just because you may not complain about CRH doesnt mean that others won't. Not to sound harsh but if you don't like it you don't need to read the threads or respond to them!

3 - "Complaining online will never bring silver into your hands" HUH? But responding to a complaint will?

4 - I wasnt looking for a lesson on CRH 101, I'm not sure where in my post I asked for pointers. It was a simple rant.

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Forum:

Noun
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Rant:

Verb
Speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

You are mixing these two together and it clearly is not working. Rants should be done in the presence of dogs or people with weak minds who will not challenge or question you about said rant.

MU

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forum:

Noun
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Rant:

Verb
Speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

You are mixing these two together and it clearly is not working. Rants should be done in the presence of dogs or people with weak minds who will not challenge or question you about said rant.

MU

I had a view on a particular CRH issue that I shared and I did so in an impassioned way.

You responded to my rant, does that make you a dog, feeble minded, or a feeble minded dog?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread