Attic Clean out...

BttleDiggerDrew

Aug 12, 2010
Rockland County, NY
So far, September 1945 boat ticket from South Hampton England to NY aboard the Queen Elizabeth (welcome home Grandpa)
1 Book from 1946 called "90mm" recording the exploits of the AAA in Europe during WW2, with Lt. Col. Sherehouse on the inside cover, with published letters from US Army C/O's, including Patton giving accolades to the 116th AAA guarding the Remagen Bridge, including a unit citation letter.
Lastly, an original Eisenhower D-Day Letter
More to come... when I find it

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BttleDiggerDrew

BttleDiggerDrew

Aug 12, 2010
Rockland County, NY
Pass..

Attachments

• Pass.jpg
    Pass.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 777

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He got a ride back on the Queen Elizabeth after the war , very glad he made it home :icon_thumleft: any footlocker filled with bring homes ???

OP
OP
BttleDiggerDrew

BttleDiggerDrew

Aug 12, 2010
Rockland County, NY
CMDiamonddawg said:
He got a ride back on the Queen Elizabeth after the war , very glad he made it home :icon_thumleft: any footlocker filled with bring homes ???

Yes, a ranking officers uniform from cap to boot of a SS Panzer Lehr officer (had in my possession for a number of years), Hitler youth dagger, Hitler youth belt buckle, Luger, etc. I am on the verge of putting together a Japanese officers uniform as well.

Attachments

• PanzerLehr.jpg
    PanzerLehr.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 554

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread