Authentic or modern made?

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Dad found this in Cedar park T.X. in a driveway...Do ya'll think it's the real deal or a plant?
If it is a good one...Does any one know the type?Thanx in nadvance....Fpf.

SDC11541.jpg

SDC11542.jpg

SDC11543.jpg

SDC11544.jpg

SDC11546.jpg

SDC11547.jpg

SDC11548.jpg

Upvote 0

k1lla77

Mar 19, 2011
tough one ive found heads like that but all of my repro's have that flat side

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
after compairing [1, 3, and 6] as front, [ [4] was to dark ] and [2, 5, and 7 ] as back i can not see any flat areas i see strange shaped flaking scars on and around base on front,, and strange looking flaking scars on base and up left side covering most of rest of point. maybe procussion flaking, except small pressure flaking on cutting edges.... i have no ideal if is old or new help!! !!!!Terry

jeff a

Sep 16, 2008
ne ohio
cant help you on type or material frank,i have no idea on texas points,dont count it out as authentic because of the flat faces i have a few points that were made from flakes and have flat spots on them

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, You have Arrowheaditis!
I find myself looking thru gravel in driveways too.
We are sick.lol

Krisrock

Feb 9, 2011
Land of Good Water
Looks a lot like Williams. If it is... it's the smallest Williams I've seen, but the shape and what I can see of the flaking look right. I live in Cedar Park, throw it my driveway and I'll put my stereo scope on it. We'll know in no time :laughing7: I have only found planted stones in public places. I can't figure why someone would make that and put it in their driveway. We are in Texas :hello: Good find!

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
Jonzer said:
Frank, You have Arrowheaditis!
I find myself looking thru gravel in driveways too.
We are sick.lol
my better half had to yell at me inside Applebee's. We was waiting to be seated and when they called our name i was busy looking at the rocks in the planters! :dontknow:

Krisrock

Feb 9, 2011
Land of Good Water
Nice... Axeman ! Nothing wrong with checking out the planters at Applebees... Last week my Wife and I were at an outdoor wedding on Lake Buchanan... To me that means "surface hunt on the Colorado river". To her it means... Well you get the point... The wedding was nice. Anyway

Geo. What was the driveway too ? was it a Walmart? or a ranch in Cedar Park ?
It might be like Applebees or the wedding. It could be a birdie made with a flake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread