AWESOME FIND TODAY!!!!

P47RCFlyer

Jan 16, 2013
White Oak, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett "Ace 250", Garrett "Groundhog", BH "Tracker IV", Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know to some of you this is probably not a big deal but it is my first. A 1887 Indian and i am THIRLLED!!! Finally, a find that has made everything up to this point worth while. :headbang:

2.jpg

1.jpg

Upvote 25
I know to some of you this is probably not a big deal but it is my first. A 1887 Indian and i am THIRLLED!!! Finally, a find that has made everything up to this point worth while. :headbang:

Anyone who has forgotten what it feels like to find their very first and thinks this is not worth posting. Has been hunting TOOOOOOO long!

Congrats!

Many happy returns!

HH!

Your hooked now !!
I'll never forget my first "real" find !!
Keep @ it and HH !!

Sweeeetttt!!! :occasion14:

It was long ago, but I'll never forget finding my first IH!

Really nice one. I have found a half dozen or so, but all but one are so toasty you can barely read the date. I'd love to find one as pretty as yours.

Awesome, dude!

Never forget my first IH either. It was in a Boy Scout preserve just West of Toledo in 1982. Only about an inch down - I popped it out with a curved screwdriver....

But then the story behind it was better :)

Had a friend from NC visiting with me, kept ragging at me that I'd never find anything, why was I wasting my time. Got that signal, popped it out, and my friend asked me if my wife was using her detector :)

Thanks guys. I have been on top of the world today, LOL.

The first of many more to come, congrats!!!

Wow amazing find

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Congrats man...nice finds.....I love finding IH

Indians are always great finds!!!

I remember finding my first Indian Cent very well. It was wicked exciting. I was just as excited with my second one when I finally broke into the 1800's. If this is your first 1800's coin, double congrats!

Congratulations on your first IH:hello2:, I love to find any older coins as well as relics of our past, each one is a celebration IMHO, they all are a part of our past that will never be repeated, so they are well worth saving from oblivion!!

Wow, great find! Congrats and HH!

That's a GREAT find ! Congrats .

Way to go, Nice find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back