Back from our trip/ we have proof the Vikings were here before the Templars

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What I offer as evidence? I offer the lack of any evidence as evidence. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence; but it does not justify wild speculation, either. We could say the Martians encouraged the Templars to visit Oak Island. And never show it was not so. But we also have no reason to believe it was true.

"Evidence" is, by definition, not speculative. When they pull out a bit of "treasure" that can be inked to Europe around the time of the Templars - that would be evidence.

So far we have . . . diddly-squat, nada, bumpkis.

We have "coconut fibre" dated to between 1200 to 1400 ad on Oak Island (and in the Oak Island museum).
We have documentation of 18 Templar ships leaving La Rochelle France in September of 1307 after having arrived from Cyprus (a documented source of coconut fibre manufactured into coir), a couple of months earlier.
We have documentation of the Templars searching under the alleged Temple Mount in Jerusalem for artifacts in early 1100 ad, and I might add their own claim they had found some.
They had documented sea going vessels at their disposal of which the earlier mentioned 18 disappeared never to be seen again.
All of their known treasures (of which there were plenty and also documented) from the Cyprus and Paris Headquarters disappeared at the same time.
The Norse routes to Greenland and North America would certainly have been known of by Templar Sailors who carried on a lucrative wine trade with Scotland and England.
The second in command of the Templar Order, Gerard de Villers, who was one of those documented as leaving with the 18 ships was thereafter the most wanted man in France and also was never heard from again.
In my own humble opinion some of this is evidence, circumstantial of course, but evidence nonetheless. I could list much more but it includes fingers pointing in works of art with clues to published coordinates and such, which I'm sure many here would not accept.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wrong. The Templars were in the Middle East. The Templars were also in Scotland. There were Vikings in Scotland. The Vikings had been to Canada. Therefore, the Templars extracted a treasure from the Middle East and brought it to Canada.

See? Perfectly logical. Do try to keep up, Charlie.

:tongue3:

Your attempt to belittle is noted Dave. I have written over 300 pages on that subject alone and you have covered it all in a couple of short sentences. I must learn to better condense my subjects!
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Certainly not a myth. The testimony by de Chalons does exist and can be quoted word for word. The ships at La Rochelle can also be documented as to having existed and I have done so, perhaps not an actual number of 18 but there were enough to give credence to that number in his testimony. The mentioned 150,000 florins of gold came from Cyprus, not Paris and was on the fleet of 10 vessels along with a large amount of silver and other treasures that arrived in France from Cyprus. La Rochelle has always been assumed, and I do so for several reasons, one, that it was a port the Templars were given full control of and another it was closest to the Papal seat of the day in Poitiers from where Clement ordered the Templars to appear before him. It is also a fact that the Templars wine trade with the British Isles was based in La Rochelle and besides the 10 ships arriving from Cyprus there were several already there for that purpose.
Anything can be denied to death, we even read a statement here last week of the Earth being flat. I know people that still claim the United States did not land anybody on the Moon. There are some who think the US government brought down the World Trade Center Towers. The Plane that slamed into the Pentagon was in reality a missile. I am not putting this in those categories but there is evidence of a real mystery concerning the Knights Templars. Anyone truly interested should read about the the Cathar religion and Otto Rahn's books. Oh, and there is much disinformation about those as well.
Dan Brown wrote a novel based on some loose information that in the format he presented could be debunked, and it was with a zeal never seen seen before in fictional literature. One must ask why, or at least I did!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Even if the fiber was't contaminated and improperly collected and multiple samples had been tested . . . that proves only that fibers were present on Oak Island. Not that anything was packed in them.

What are the chances that a bunch of fibers survived and yet the remains of 18 ships vanished in the same period of time?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Even if the fiber was't contaminated and improperly collected and multiple samples had been tested . . . that proves only that fibers were present on Oak Island. Not that anything was packed in them.

What are the chances that a bunch of fibers survived and yet the remains of 18 ships vanished in the same period of time?

Good point Charlie, I'll have to check the math on that!

Cheers, Loki

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Your attempt to belittle is noted Dave. I have written over 300 pages on that subject alone and you have covered it all in a couple of short sentences. I must learn to better condense my subjects!
Cheers, Loki

Your words, not mine. I won't argue any of these points.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
We have "coconut fibre" dated to between 1200 to 1400 ad on Oak Island (and in the Oak Island museum).
We have documentation of 18 Templar ships leaving La Rochelle France in September of 1307 after having arrived from Cyprus (a documented source of coconut fibre manufactured into coir), a couple of months earlier.

Okay, so since there was "coconut fibre" found on Oak Island and The Templars are documented as having brought some ships from Cyprus where they made coir, to France and then left again, that the Templars had to be the source of the coir. Since they, and presumably others, brought goods from Cyprus to France, would it not be possible that someone else carried the coir from France or some other location to Oak Island?

Also, you state that the ships left France never to be seen again. If that is the case, then I am guessing that there is more evidence than just coir that these ships went to Oak Island. I would not even want to begin to guess the number of ships that left European ports never to be seen again. The Atlantic Ocean is over 41 million square miles. Lots of room for countless ships to get lost.

We have documentation of the Templars searching under the alleged Temple Mount in Jerusalem for artifacts in early 1100 ad, and I might add their own claim they had found some. They had documented sea going vessels at their disposal of which the earlier mentioned 18 disappeared never to be seen again.
All of their known treasures (of which there were plenty and also documented) from the Cyprus and Paris Headquarters disappeared at the same time.

And this means that the Templars went to Oak Island?

The Norse routes to Greenland and North America would certainly have been known of by Templar Sailors who carried on a lucrative wine trade with Scotland and England.

This one has me confused. Why would the Templars having successful trade with Scotland and England mean that they would have know the Norse routes west?

The second in command of the Templar Order, Gerard de Villers, who was one of those documented as leaving with the 18 ships was thereafter the most wanted man in France and also was never heard from again.

Is there any evidence of his presence on Oak Island?

In my own humble opinion some of this is evidence, circumstantial of course, but evidence nonetheless. I could list much more but it includes fingers pointing in works of art with clues to published coordinates and such, which I'm sure many here would not accept.

Cheers, Loki

To call some of this evidence 'circumstantial' is very generous. I understand your hesitance to talk about the finger pointing items. I have made no study of them because I just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"finger pointing in works of art"

So Oak Island is where all the starving artists stored their wealth? That makes sense. Nuttin = nuttin.

Aside from Michelangelo (who left a fortune - that was in Florence when he died) most artists didn't have a lot of treasure to point to.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
"finger pointing in works of art"

So Oak Island is where all the starving artists stored their wealth? That makes sense. Nuttin = nuttin.

Aside from Michelangelo (who left a fortune - that was in Florence when he died) most artists didn't have a lot of treasure to point to.

If I had to guess, it is not about the wealth of a rich artist but rather the creativeness of a talented Freemasons.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Okay, so since there was "coconut fibre" found on Oak Island and The Templars are documented as having brought some ships from Cyprus where they made coir, to France and then left again, that the Templars had to be the source of the coir. Since they, and presumably others, brought goods from Cyprus to France, would it not be possible that someone else carried the coir from France or some other location to Oak Island?

Who?

Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nicolas Poussin was quite creative.

I agree. So was Raphael Sanzio de Urbino.

And the one thing they have in common is that they have nothing whatsoever to do with North America.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone else that had any coir on board. They may have sailed west to Oak Island and then headed off somewhere else, but never returned to tell their tale. There is just as much evidence as any other claim.

Name a suspect. I don't think you will find anybody as likely as the Templars. Sure the Hospitallers were on Cyprus and had ships, but they were not based at La Rochelle (that was a Templar Port), none of their vessels disappeared and not being under threat of arrest had no motive.
Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree. So was Raphael Sanzio de Urbino.

And the one thing they have in common is that they have nothing whatsoever to do with North America.

Don't be so sure Charlie. Poussin painted his two versions of The Arcadian Shepherds at a time when the area of Acadia was just being explored by French Sailors and would have been in the thoughts of every Frenchman. He also was in tune with what has been called the 'Underground Stream' of knowledge. IMHO, he left clues pointing to Acadia as did the Anson's with their own version (although reversed)of The Arcadian Shepherds at Shugborough Hall in the UK, which also contains a coded inscription on the monument that if deciphered as coordinates leads to Nova Scotia.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure it could be "decoded" to give coordinates to Kamchatka or Hawaii as well.

Conspiracy theorists are quite creative, also.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Name a suspect. I don't think you will find anybody as likely as the Templars.

Like the Templars, the Icelanders are known to have traveled to the Middle East. Unlike the Templars, they're also known to have traveled to Canada.

So yes, as likely. More likely, actually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread