Back into the game - 2 boxes and counting

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I finally got out and got 2 boxes of nickels. First box I got a 1943P war nickel which is nice after a month of not CRHing. second box was on a whim while taking my niece home. They made it out of Customer rolled trays and I thought uh oh. But I took them anyways. Went through them and I think I got someone else's dump. There were some marked ones, only 3 pre 1950 nickels and in the 2nd to last roll, I found one 1937 buffalo nickel. Not much but hey, it's better than a skunk. I am throwing around the idea of getting some more boxes or take my 200 bucks in nickels into town and get boxes from there.

Throwing around the idea on whether or not I want to CRH in the next few weeks. We have the annual horror show known as the National Cherry Festival. I have to go to town 5 times, at the same time of day for the next 5-6 weeks to get radiation treatment. ugh, that is going to stink so bad. I drive by one of my dump sites during this, so I am wondering about picking up boxes somewhere else and then dump there. they do charge a fee but I would have to go across town to my main dump bank in order to not pay a fee and during the cherry festival I can't take the stress of all that driving.

But I am back in the game for now.

See ya luvs,
GarouLady

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Hey, you are not going to find any silver if you don't play the game GarouLady - go for it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread